Chapter three

Megatron had ordered everyone to go down to a large mine. And Knockout was forced to bring Starscream with him, so he sat on the side with Starscream in his lap, who was busy hitting his one folded leg to keep him from falling.

Knockout was bored, he sighed as he looked up at the sky. Clouds gathering, and the air grew cool, he knew rain was coming. Starscream chirped and patted his midsection.

"Oaf...Primus for a sparkling you can hit kinda hard" Knockout grunted.

Starscream laughed at him and started to poke his vents. Knockout sighed as he patted the seekers helm. Resting back on one servo now.

Dreadwing walked over and exchanged a few words with Knockout, who talked to him quietly. Then the blue seeker walked back to keep working.

Soundwave stood beside Knockout now. He noticed some Vehicons staring at them. And so he stood by the medic after the seeker left.

"How long will we be here?" Knockout asked as he looked at Soundwave.

"Time: could be a while Knockout: May want to find something to do" Soundwave said.

"Like what? Megatron doesn't want me going anywhere in case someone gets hurt" Knockout said gloomy.

"......Knockout: could play with Starscream while waiting" Soundwave said.

"Soundwave: will stay close and watch out for Knockout and Starscream" he added.

"...Alright then. The rock isn't all the comfortable anyway...I'm gonna sit in the grass there" Knockout pointed time a patch of grass.

Soundwave nodded and followed him over. He allowed Knockout to sit in the grass and he played patty cake with Starscream who laughed. Soundwave stood at the edge of the grass watch them, then turned to see Vehicons working again.

In the trees three sets of blue optics were watching the Decepticons. They then saw Knockout sitting in the grass playing with something. And Soundwave standing close by. Before they knew it, Dreadwing joined them. Smiling down at Knockout.

"What are they doing?" A soft voice asked.

"I dunno....slacking maybe?" A gruff voice asked.

"Either way we must stay on guard, they might be a distraction or on lookout for us" a deep voice said.

Just then a fourth bot joined them, jumping from a tree. He knelt by his leader. Watching the three in the grass. He then remembered what he saw while in the tree.

"They have a sparkling" he said quietly. (Yes Bumblebee can talk In this book)

"It's still nice to hear your voice again Bee" Arcee said.

"A sparkling? What did they look like?" Optimus asked.

"Small thin, greyish silver. Winged" Bee said.

"Winged? They have a seekerling?" Bulkhead asked.

"We must get that sparkling" Optimus said.

Knockout picked up on some noise, he looked up to the trees to see large shadows. Picking Starscream up he stood up moving as close as possible to Dreadwing.

Dreadwing looked down to the medic and saw him staring at the trees. He squinted his optics and saw what he was watching. He called out to the others who all where now alerted and ready as the autobots now came out of the trees.

Bumblebee and Arcee made their way to the three in the grass. Knockout was grabbed by Soundwave and was pulled further back as Dreadwing was fighting the two off.

Arcee got around Dreadwing and and made her way to Knockout who fell back after dodging a blade to his face. Starscream started to cry, Soundwave started to fight the femme. Keeping her at bay and away from them.

Knockout watched as Bumblebee was thrown into Arcee sending them both flying a fair bit away from them. Dreading marched over and picked Knockout up. Holding him in one arm around his waist and holding his weapon in the other. Soundwave standing beside the seeker and ready to keep fighting.

"Where did you get that sparkling?!" Arcee demanded.

"We didn't steal him if that's what your implying" Dreadwing said.

"Then where did he or she come from?" Bee asked.

"Non is your business" Dreadwing said.

"Quiet it's ok" Knockout tried to sooth the frightened seeker.

"Give is the sparkling" Arcee frowned.

"NO HES NOT GOING WITH YOU!" Knockout snapped.

Soundwave opened a ground bridge and Dreadwing ran through. He ran to their room and locked them in. Soundwave commed him to stay with them. Even though he closed the bridge rate as they went in.