Meeting ben

so I wanted to continue the story because why not.

As we were riding our bikes to the pharmacy Eddie keep on talking about medical health and infections but I didn't really care I keep looking at the boy that had a big H on his belly riding with bill.

" hey rich what do you think happened to him" obviously I know what happened to him I just wanna know what they think " I'm probably bowers y/n you should know this by now " Richie says rolling his eye. " whatever by the way when we get home mom and dad won't be there by the way " I said kinda feeling bad for Richie.

You see mom and dad never really wanted a boy they wanted two beautiful girls that they could spoil but I guess ever since Richie was born they just blamed all of there problems on Richie. I never really have the courage to talk back to them or expose them for what they have put Richie through but one day I will. " oh um thanks " he said .

| 15 minutes later 🧍🏾‍♀️|

We arrived at the pharmacy and we decided to leave Richie with Ben which Ben just told us his name like 2 minutes ago when he could of said it 20 minutes ago.

Anyways while the boys were looking for things to treat Ben, I was looking for some bandannas and candy because I need some more bandannas and candy for my candy stash.
As I was looking for the candy I passed by someone no other then... Beverly? So being the kind person I am I went up and went to talk to her. " Hey bev" I said in a kind way. " oh um hey y/n, what are you doing here" she said kinda scared like I was going to bully her which I would never " oh I'm here with the boy helping this kid we found " I said proudly " oh cool"

Then I noticed that her attention was on the tampons and pads on the shelf. So I am guessing she is on her period, " oh get these they work really well" I said handing her a pack of pads. " thanks y/n I really needed some help" " Oh don't thank me I want to help out people-" I was cut off by the sound of greta I totally forgot her dad works here! " cramp um go to the medical part of the store so she doesn't see us."