Eddie and Y/n part.2

✨3rd person pov ✨

Eddie, Y/n , Stanley, Richie and Bill are waking to the " sewers" or sh*t hole Richie likes to call it. While the group of loser we're walking y/n almost tripped and fell on her face ! But since Eddie has very strong feelings for y/n he uses his think boney arms to catch her before she does. While this was happening Stan, bill and Richie were betting on the odd pair. " Y-You wanna b-b-bet that b-by the end of the s-summer they will be a c-couple" Bill claims to the two boys by him. " Oh yeah they totally will " Stan claims.

ARE YOU CRAZY YOU THINK THAT MY MINI ME , MY BEST FRIEND AND BLOOD SISTER WILL GET TOGETHER WITH EDDIE SPAGHETTI !?!?!? Richie yelled loudly enough for Eddie and y/n to hear .

Eddie pov

Really Richie you had to make things awkward between out little thing !!

Your pov

After Richie pulled the second hand embarrassment card. We all heard something fall we all turn around to see a boy with a bloody shirt and a big letter H on him. Henry could have did that. Then My big mouth brother says " Holy sh*t what happened you ?"

A/n note

hey y'all 😏 so I wanna just say thank you for 300 reads I am so happy that people really like my story and sorry if I have the movie mixed up I don't have the unedited script but anyways but luvs 🍄🌈✨