Eddie and Y/n

Y/n POV

after all of there talking we decided to go to the Barrens and look for Billy's brother. While we were walking I got bored and started to hum because I sing for a living. When I was humming Eddie came out of no where and said " Y/n you have a nice voice " Eddie said . I blushed very hard and said thanks.

Richies POV

While we were walking Eddie said that y/n had a nice voice . Chile her voice is OK but she my sister so I heard it all the damn time. But I see the way y/n looks at Eddie is it like " love" or something like that ?

Eddie POV

I think I have feelings for y/n but I doubt that she would like me back like look at her she is just so beautiful!! But besides that all of us were walking to the Barrens when all the sudden I saw GREYWATER !! Of course I didn't want y/n to touch greywater so I said " Y/N " !!   She turned around and ask me if I am ok .  Awwe she is so caring . umm anyways I told her that its greywater apparently Richie heard me and said " what the hell is greywater". " It's basic piss and s**t so im just telling you !! " Then y/n said " oh thanks Eddie " . Oh it's fine really I said while blushing "

"YO LOVERBIRDS SORRY TO
INTERIMMA NEED YOU TO HELP US THANK YOU"

             A/n note
I think y'all probably know who that was but I will let you guess but I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY about not posting it's just that school is very hard and I have homework and stuff so I will try and post on the weekends but other than that I hope you enjoyed this ❤️ even though it was short