GETTING TO KNOW Y/N

keywords:
Y/n-your name
H/l- hair length
H/c- hair color
F/c- favorite color
F/f- favorite food
M/n- middle name

Hi my name is y/n tozier
yes I am the richie tozier sister,being richie sister is... kinda hard but at the same time good minus the fact that people pick on him. I really REALLY like fashion I have better taste then anybody. point blank period. I HATE when people pick on my brother. I get this feeling where I want to hurt them but not that bad .  I am one of the "popular" girls at school the only reason why is I am I guess popular is because I am pretty or have the "perfect body" but it mostly because the boys at my school think I am hot. ( most of the boy in y/n school call her hot and most of them have no respect for girls )

The boys at my school are jerks. Mostly Henry bowers and his gang. There are rumors that me and herny use to suck each other faces off after school and I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER kiss or touch herny even if it was a life or death situation.

           Authors note

Heyy I hope you like my story so far and just so you know richie and y/n get abused but richie is the one that gets it GOOD but for y/n she only gets yelled at but I justed wanted to to know that 😌 enjoy the rest of the story!!!