The Calamity Girls Fun Facts (and Season 2B trailer)

I thought I'd make a chapter about some fun facts and Easter eggs in The Calamity Girls.

1. Rowena is named after the founder of the Ravenclaw house in Harry Potter.

2. I started The Calamity Girls in June or July of 2020, not knowing it was gonna be so popular.

3. In the chapter, Lily Pad Thai, Rowena shouts, "Coffee. Black. Now!" Which was the first line said by Max in Camp Camp season 1 episode 11.

4. In the chapter, Fiddle Me This, Hop Pop explains how moths are majestic creatures, but Rowena says unless they are dark purple color, referencing an akuma from Miraculous Ladybug.

5. Rowena mentions in various chapters about her summer, which she spent in Gravity Falls with her sister, I'm writing about it in my story The Mystery Trio.

6. I wanted to give Rowena a catchphrase, so I chose frog abuse.

7. The book Rowena finds in the archives is a reference to my upcoming FanFiction for The Owl House, Adventures in the Boiling Isles.

8. Rowena has a dog at home named Thor, after the God of thunder, I'm also a fan of Marvel.

9. Before arriving in Amphibia with Anne, Rowena was questioning her sexuality, but after being pushed away by Sasha, she forgot about everything, until she finished Anne's fight against the tax collectors.

10. I based Rowena on myself, my best friend, and my brother.

11. In The Mystery Trio, Rowena's symbol on the Cipher Wheel is SZOUTVN. 😏

12. If I could choose anyone to voice Rowena, I would choose either Cristina Vee or Ashley Tisdale.

Leave me some more questions about The Calamity Girls and I will do more Q&A and fun facts. -Mal.