Book Three Sneak Peek

Comic Con had a sneak peek of season three, so, I'm going to as well. Deal with it. -Mal.

Home. I surely didn't expect to be home already, at least, not like this, not with the Plantars. We've been through a lot, from King Andrias betraying us, finding out that Marcy sent Anne, Sasha, and herself to Amphibia on purpose, as well as willingly wanting to leave me behind, and then she helped us escape, resulting in her literally getting stabbed in the back, and that was all in the last couple of hours. "Legs, legs, legs!" Polly exclaimed, getting used to her legs. Sprig and Hop Pop were just amazed by our surroundings. Sprig began examining a nearby mailbox, taking their mail. "What is this thing?" Sprig asked. "Sprig, you can't go through someone else's mail!" I exclaimed with a whisper. He ignored me and started hopping over to a crosswalk. "Buttons, buttons everywhere!" Sprig shouted as he got his head stuck in a sewage drain. "Help! This dungeon smells awful!" Hop Pop pulled his grandson out of the drain. "Careful, boy, there's no telling what dangers work in this world." Hop Pop explains. "So, what's our next move, girls, I mean, so much has happened, do you think Marcy's..." "She's alive, Hop Pop, she's just gotta be." Anne interrupted in denial, looking at a picture of her, Marcy, Sasha, and I on her phone. "And with her and Sasha still stuck over there, one thing's for sure, we gotta find a way back." "But, I don't know how we're supposed to do that, the music box is still in Amphibia." I added. "And even if Marcy's dead or alive, who knows what King Andrias plans to do with her!" "I don't know, but, before we do any of that, first thing's first." Anne said, stopping in front of her house. "Anne, is this?" Sprig asked. "My house." Anne replied. "This is really happening, I'm gonna see my parents." "I'm happy for you, but I tried calling my dad earlier, but he didn't answer." I sighed. "Why don't you just call your sister?" Polly suggested. "I don't know if she's working, she got a job somewhere right before Anne and I disappeared." I explained. "So, it's too early to call them Mom and Dad, right?" Sprig asked. "Should I call them Mr and Mrs Boonchuy? Are they tongue shake people?" "Okay, you three should probably hide in here for the time being." I said, opening the trash can. "I want to ease them into all of this, slowly." Anne explains as she helped me hide the Plantars in the trash. "And when the time is right, we'll signal, caw-caw, do NOT come out until you hear it." "Anne, you might want to leave out that we're planning to go back and stop Andrias, or that Andrias betrayed us, or that Marcy did, or that Sasha did, and not a word about our weird, glowing blue powers." I suggested, catching my breath. "Wow, there's a lot going on." "Blue powers?" Sprig asked. "It was a thing." Polly replied. "You can count on us, girls." Hop Pop explains. I turned over to Anne, who was looking really nervous. "Tell you what, I'll stand by your side." I said. "Thanks, Rowena." Anne thanked, kissing my cheek as I grabbed her hand. She took a deep breath. "Okay, here we go." Anne knocked on the door, footsteps could be heard from the inside of her house. When the door opened, we saw a familiar face, I couldn't believe my eyes. "Rowena? Anne?" She asked, shedding tears. "Rosa?" My voice broke. My sister dropped her bowl of oatmeal and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much." Rosalina cried. "I missed you, too." I whispered. "But, what are you doing here? Where's Dad?" "Dad had to travel for his job, and ever since you disappeared, he's been pretty nervous about me being on my own." Rosalina explains. "Who's at the door?" A woman asked, who I immediately recognized as Anne's mom. "You might wanna come see, Mrs Boonchuy." Rosalina replied. Mrs Boonchuy came to the door as tears formed in her eyes. "Hi, Mom." Anne greeted as her mother hugged her. "What was that noise?" Mr Boonchuy asked. "Is everything okay?" "Dad!" Anne cried. "Anne!" He exclaimed, hugging his daughter. "Anne, you're back, you're safe!" Suddenly, I felt some fur from between my legs, and I heard some rapid barking, from my dog. "Thor!" I cried as Anne's cat, Domino came up to her. "Domino!" Anne exclaimed. "Come here, my precious baby." "Where have you been?" Mrs Boonchuy asked. "Are you two okay? Are you hurt? Have you eaten? Your hair's a mess." "It's a really, really, long story." Anne replied. All of a sudden, a bird began squawking and the Plantars came out of hiding. "Oh no." I whispered. "And we're the Plantars, the lovable frog family the girls have told you all about." Hop Pop introduced. "Hop Pop, that was not the signal." Polly explains. "Well, it sure sounded like the signal." Hop Pop said. "Hi, Mr and Mrs Anne's parents and Miss Rowena's sister, the name's Sprig Plantar, Anne and Rowena's best friend, and walking, talking frog." Sprig greeted as Anne and I slapped our faces in disappointment and Mr Boonchuy fainted.