Practise

Josh's mind
Oof. this is the 26th time he messed up the lyric I look at Zane,annoyed.
"How about we take a break" I suggest thinking it might help
"Oh please, I really need a break" Zane says sitting down.
"Since it's break time, who wants to see our outfits for tonight?" Cameron jumps on to his feet as he suggests.
"sure, I got nothing to do" James joins in.
"Same" David lures in
"I'm dying to something else,so yeah I'm in"Zane gets up and walks with others.
I do the same and head to our room where the crew were.
"Done with rehearsal" Zane tells Mike
"Or your on a break cause you  kept messing the lyric" Mike looks at Zane with a 'Do I look stupid' look.
"You know me too well" Zane complains
"What can I say,I am your manager after all" Mike replies
We head towards Emma, our designer.
"Hiiiiii" she bubbles up.
"Hey Emma" I greet her back.
"Here to try your outfits?" she questions me.
"Yup" I answer.
she shows us our outfit and they are so dope.
We try them on. It's still hard to believe we can wear cloths like these I think as I look at the mirror.
James's outfit: Black Jacket with white sleeves, white Adidas shoe,white shirt, black jeans and two chains
David's outfit: White sweatshirt with a golden yellow rose in the chest area, white jeans, three rings, Vans black and white shoes.
Cameron's outfit: White varsity jacket, white ripped jeans, two rings, white shoes from Jordan and one chain.
Zane's outfit: A half white and half black Denim Jacket,black ripped jeans, white air force one nike and three rings
They look good. I judge.
then I check my watch. 6 hours before  Concert

5 hours later~
Nora's Mind
I have an hour to get ready.  So I do.
First a shower.
Then outfit and then makeup. Finally hair in a high pony tail and one side way braid.
Good, got 35 minutes left let's hit the road I grab my key and drive off.