Chapter 1

Okay, this is my first time writing about the Avengers so please tell me if anything seems off!

Also, in this specific story oneshot(with multiple parts according to the title) Peter is against team Cap and Steve(Most of the time).This is kind of based off of a oneshot I read, kind of not because it's my writing but it has the same point to it which is Peter being amazing and overprotective and putting all of the Rogue Avengers in their place. (Don't fight me though. I love all of their characters :)

Thank you!

___________________________

The Avengers were Earth's mightiest heroes. They had defeated aliens and criminal organizations, fought in multiple wars, but they still didn't know who Spider-Man was.

Well, until a couple weeks after the Civil War.

The rogue Avengers had been invited to the tower to fix the Sokovian Accords so it could be approved by the whole team.  They were still under constant surveillance, but being the Avengers, it wasn't exactly the best idea to have them at gunpoint if someone decided their coffee was a little bit too bitter. 

The tension between the two sides had grown since the war. Everyone was on edge, especially Tony and Steve. They still hadn't spoken since what happened in Siberia, the event leaving a permanent scar on both of them. They had been best friends before, almost brothers, but the whole deal with the Accords had done some irreversible damage. 

As the rogue Avengers made their way up the tower in the elevator, the atmosphere seemed to shift as they realized what they were getting themselves into. This whole situation could go downhill fast if something sparked a confrontation between the two men. Sam slowly shifted towards the front of the elevator and in front of Steve. Maybe some sort of barrier could calm him down if the two came face to face. 

The moment the doors opened, the group was greeted by the sound of Tony's voice...and someone else's.

"Mr. Stark, you promised that you would help me with the suit design."

"I told you I have an important meeting, Peter. I can't just drop everything for you, you know."

Something in his tone sounded like he might.

"Yes, and I understand Mr. Stark-"

"How many times have I told you to call me Tony, kid?" Tony's voice cut him off.

"Too many to count," the voice replied with a sigh.

"Very funny," Tony said, finally coming into view as he rounded the corner. 

Trailing behind him was a kid barely around the age of 15 or 16. His head was bent down over a gadget he was fiddling with in his hands, his eyes squinting in concentration. Despite his little amount of focus of the world around him, he moved swiftly around the multiple objects that were in the room, including a concrete pillar that ran straight through the floor and the ceiling. 

Clint cleared his throat as both Tony and the kid's heads snapped to where the group were standing.

"I wasn't expecting you until 10:30," Tony announced, the exhaustion and obvious annoyance clear in his voice.

"We took a quicker route," Steve nodded, tilting his head to where the jet stood on the landing pad outside the glass windows. 

The kid's eyes widened at this information as he placed what he was toying with down on the coffee table. 

"Who's the kid?" Bucky asked from behind the group. 

Tony opened his mouth to speak but the kid beat him to it.