EXTRA!

Hey guys! Sorry i have been taking forever to update! This chapter has nothing to do with the plot, but I just had an idea of Michelle meeting the Avengers, and being the absolute amazing person that she is, completely destroying and embarrassing Peter in the process. I think I'm placing this around and possibly before Infinity War, so MJ and Peter aren't a thing yet. If you want, Infinity War never happened. Everyone is just family! Please enjoy and tell me what you think!

P.S. Artwork above is not mine but  I just love it so much! 

----------------

Peter didn't intend to have his friend meeting the Avengers, who were practically family. He also didn't expect for this friend to find out he was Spider-man. 

But in case you're wondering how it all went, here's everything you need to know...

________Time skip: His name is Skipper. Get it? No? Okay........______________________

It had been a calm Sunday afternoon. Peter had been up in the Avengers tower tinkering on his suit in Mr. Stark's lab. He had been trying to figure out he could get extra velocity for when he shot a web so it would be strong enough to not be blown over by the wind or natural elements. But so far, every test he's done has ended up with him on his back or colliding with a table, which doesn't seem like much, but in the streets of New York, it's not particularly fun to be knocked over onto solid concrete.

He had been testing for over an hour, but every time, he couldn't stop himself from being propelled backward by the force. He must have been completely losing it because when Mr. Stark came into the room coming to check on him, he had scolded him and grabbed the web shooters off of his arms and stuffed them in the closet. 

"Come on Pete. I think you've had enough practice for today. Have you finished all of your homework?"

Peter gave him a small shake of his head and Tony sighed.

"Well, I guess you better get to it. Happy's going to drop you off at May's in half an hour."

That got Peter's attention. He turned to stare at his watch and saw that it was already 6:30 pm. He was supposed to be home by 7, when May's shift at the hospital end.

Peter yelled a "Thanks Mr. Stark" over his shoulder as he bolted down the hallway, earning a grumble from Tony in response. 

He passed the kitchen as he ran towards the elevator and he could spot Bucky, Steve, and Wanda sitting at the dining room table, heads bent forward in conversation. Peter gave an awkward wave and he was surprised to hear Bucky call out from the group.

"Hey, Peter!"

Peter turned around. He would never get over the fact that they knew him know. They were all so close, but they still hadn't realized he was Spider-man. Except for Natasha. She knew everything.

And that definitely didn't scare him. Not even a little bit.

"What's up?" 

The three of them looked at each other and then back at Peter.

"Who's MJ?"

Peter froze. There was no way. They didn't-they wouldn't...

"W-What? Did-did you guys..You didn't put a target on her back or anything, right?"

The three Avengers stared at him in shock.

"No," Steve answered, his calm demeanor sending a rush of relief through Peter.

"We just heard you talking about her while you were humming to "She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel," Wanda cut in.

Peter watched as the three of them locked eyes with him. They wanted answers, and they weren't going to let him get away with out providing any.