chapter 12

Morro's Zukin suit ^^

On with with the story!!!

The round started on a blip. The remaining fighters were in the air, high above the island. Tensions were high between everyone. Jay was sus of everyone.

(Forgive my use of sus)

Lloyd was trying not to make contact, Kai was staring at the floor, Morro was longingly looking out the window and Garmadon was deep in thought.

"What are you looking at, Zippy?" Jay glared at Griffin who was eyeing the blue ninja.
"The next one out of the tournament." Griffin replied.
"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow?" Kai pressed.
"Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai said.

"I hope this next fight is between you and me, because I'm gonna put you on your back." Shade shot out.
"Tensions are high." Garmadon observed.
"Figuratively? Or literally. I prefer the second." Morro said with a soft smile, gazing at the clouds.
"We can hardly see the island from here. What do you suppose we're doing?" Lloyd asked.

"Ah, I've had enough of this." Neuro stood up and made his way to the piloting area.
"I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" Neuro opened the piloting door to find no one there. He inhaled through his teeth in worry.

Chen's image showed up on the screen.

"How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now?" Chen fiddled on the other side of the screen. The masters gathered to see.
"Ahem, ahem. Hello, final eight. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different." Chen announced. The video changed to see a girl with shoulder length black hair and red samurai armour.

"Nya!" Kai exclaimed.
"You know her?" Skylor asked.
"That's my sister." Kai replied.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island." Chen started.

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen." Kai went on.

"Find her and you will automatically move on..."

"The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers." Kai said.

"...to the final round!" Chen yelled.

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance." Jay said.
"Then we have to find her before anyone else does." Lloyd finished, flipping on his hood.
"Let's hope that we can. Knowing Nya, she can stay hidden." Morro flipped on his hood.

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop." Chen explained. Everyone gasped.
"But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you eight parachutes." Chen went on. Eight parachutes dropped down from the top compartment in the passenger are. The masters rushed to the parachutes.
"Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes nine. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo." Chen finished his video.