chapter 17

Garmadon dodged an attacked from Close that created and explosion behind him.
"You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to get rid of me, Clouse." He said. Garmadon wished at Clouse, using hand to hand combat. However, Clouse was able to counter.

"I have other things up my sleeves." Clouse said, making a glowing blue portal on the terrace.
"You've opened the Cursed Realm! Are you mad!?" Garmadon grabbed on to a branch to stop from falling into the portal.
"You banished the Anacondrai Generals there. It's time you answer to them!" Clouse exclaimed. The branch Garmadon held broke. The sensei was able to grab a vine.
"You coward! Letting dead generals do your dirty work!" Garmadon shouted.

"You grow wiser in your years, Garmadon. There's nothing to save you." Clouse said in triumph as he watched Garmadon struggle.
"Take in your last moments, Lord Garmadon, and know that it was I who defeated you. And I who will take your title. I, Lord Clouse!"

"Never rest on your laurels, because you lower your guard!" Garmadon swung his vine over and it grabbed onto Clouse's leg, pulling him down.
"You fool! You're...you're pulling us both in!" Clouse cried.
"No, just you." Garmadon climbed up and pushed Clouse in. The portal closed in silence.
"I always hates magic." Garmadon scoffed.

. . .

"But it's there. Right in front of me." Zane cried, backing into the cave wall.
"You're not afraid of dragons. You used to have one." Pixal said.
"I'm afraid of this one. And my memory doesn't remember everything from my past." Zane held his head.
"You must remember who you are. You are the White Ninja." Pixal said in a pleading manor.

"I am not the White Ninja. I am just a replica. I am...afraid." Zane started to hand his head low.
"You are the Ninja of Ice." Pixal said.
"But my powers can't stop him!" Zane shouted, blasting ice.

"Because there is nothing there. It is all in your head. Close your eyes. Close your eyes and see there is nothing to fear."

Zane shut his eyes tight. Everything went black.
"But I hear him."

"What else do you hear?"

"I am not the White Ninja. I am not the White Ninja." Zane repeated.

"Who are you, then?"

"I am..." Zane rose up, opening his eyes to the sound of the dragon growling.
"The Titanium Ninja."

The ice dragon roared but softer.
"I am the Titanium Ninja!" Zane exclaimed. The dragon was in a defensive position. Zane walked up to where he saw and placed his hand on the ice dragon.
"And you...?" Zane sighed.
"Are not here."

"Yes. Anxiety levels are going down." Pixal sighed. She looked again.
"But the Elemental reactor levels are rising!" She exclaimed.
"Zane, the readings inside of you are through the roof."

"I am the Titanium ninja!!" A white light expanded around Zane.

. . .

Nya and Cole handed Eyezor and Zugu over to Karlof.
"Still no sign of Chen?" Karlof asked.
"He escaped, but we'll find him." Cole said. A sage dragon flew over head and disappeared, Morro dropping down.
"I couldn't find the crystal cave. For all we know, Chen could already be there. We don't know where Kai is right now." Morro sighed.
"We just need to hope for the best." Nya said.