Chapter 3-It's True

Dumbledore's POV

It has officially been two weeks now. Minerva could be back any second now. I have been waiting in my office for a while now. Minerva is going to the dungeons to grab the family tree. I need answers. And now the time has finally come. If this reall-. My thoughts were interrupted by my door opening.

"Albus, it's ready." Minerva said while handing me a golden book. I took the book from her hands and opened it . I watched the trunk sprout out from the sides of the open book. It started with Merlin's parents, Balinor and Hunith. Then it passed onto Merlin himself, then his, children, and then grandchildren, and so on. The tree looked the same as in the wizard museums, so nothing surprised me. I was so confused and frustrated. A few moments later, the tree started to grow another branch. By now, all of the professors were in my office, as the students had a free period. We all stared at it waiting for a name and a picture to appear on the branch. It read : Addilyn Wyllt.

" We will tell no one that the rumors are true yet. For the sake of the child. It is only 15 years old according to the tree." I say. Everyone nods in response.
"Severus, can you track down an Addilyn Wyllt?" I asked him.
"Yes, of course head master." Severus responded and left my office.
" And Remus, can you go with Minerva and make another copy of an invitation to the school?"
" of course" Remus responded and headed out the door with Minerva.
"Hagrid, can you come with me Severus and Minerva to pick up the...." I say looking at the tree to see if the long lost child is a boy or girl.
"...Young lady on Friday?" I ask him finishing off my sentence.
" Yer' proffeser' " he says. And I respond to him with a smile.
"Oh and Pomona, can you go to Severus and see if you guys can find any family of the child. ?"
I say. She nods and heads out the door. Everyone leaves and goes back to their classrooms to get ready for the end of the free period. I start to put away the tree but suddenly get interrupted by..........Harry Potter?

Harry's POV

"....If you guys can find any family of the child?" I heard professor Dumbledore say to professor sprout. Me, Ron, and Hermionie are under the invisibility cloak trying to listen to what the professors are saying. We were suspicious because the professors don't normally give us a free period out of no where, so the group agreed to.....well.... eavesdrop. Yeah yeah, I know at first me and Ron didn't agree with mionie but then everything started to make sense. It made even more sense when we heard the professors little meeting. After all of them left. We went inside Dumbledore's office to see him putting away a golden colored book. I'm guessing it was the family tree because that is what we saw McGonagall carrying in the beginning.

"Ahh. Harry, how may I help you in this matter?" Dumbledore said looking at the three of us rather calmly.
"Look you don't need to keep up the little act. We heard everything.Why though?" I said referring to why he is looking for the child. He sighed, his face still calm.
"Take a seat children" he said motioning his hands to the three chairs in front of his desk.
"Well we, and we as an I, think that this girl in the matter is very powerful. Her name is Addilyn Wyllt. She is the descendant of Merlin himself. So yes, the rumors are true. She could help you defeat Voldemort. But the only thing is, is that Voldemort might hunt down this young lady, for he-" dumbledore said only to be interrupted.
" -hair. Heh. Yeah me and my friends went rummaging in the library." Mionie said, interrupting him.
"Heh, clever. This is why we need to keep this a secret for now. Do not tell anyone." Dumbledore stated.
"Can we at least tell our friends? They already got the idea." Ron asked.
" Yes you may, just make sure the keep it a secret as well." Dumbledore responded hesitantly.
"Off to class now. Before you're late." He said, dismissing us. We exited and continued our classes.

** time skip **

It is now after dinner and everyone will be meeting in the Gryffindor Common room. Me and Hermionie is the one that is going to be explaining everything while Ron is probably going to be stuffing his face with pumpkin pasties and treacle tarts. It is now 10:30 and everyone is asleep so me and Ron are heading to the common room to see mionie already there with a book shoved up her ass.

"Merlin, Hermionie. Do you ever stop reading!" I said with a chuckle following me by Ron.
"Ugh. At least I read freely. All you guys read is homework you were given in potions or DADA. Well at least Harry does. All Ron does is shove a bunch of food up his fucking ass" She said rolling her eyes by our annoyance.
"She got that right." A voice exclaimed behind us. We all turned around to find the twins, Ginny, Neville, Luna, Theodore, daphne, pansy, Draco, and Blaise standing near the entrance. We all burst into a fit of laughter. Well except for Ron who kept glaring at us while still eating treacle tarts. Once the laughter died down Hermionie spoke up.

"Hahaha. Okay. Let's sit by the fire you guys are in for a long one." Mionie said. She explained everything including every little detail. From begging to end. Everyone sat there in silence, looking at me mionie and Ron.

"Hello. Are you guys mentally dead or something?!" Ron yelled. As they all jolted up. Which received chuckles from me and Hermionie.
"I hope she's hot." Was the first thing Draco said. He earned a smack on the head by Luna.
"Hell yeah" said Blaise. Which also earned a smack on the head by daphne.
"Ugh immature shit heads." Ginny grumbled. That is what sent us off laughing.
"We should friend her when she arrives." George said. We all nodded in agreement. Tomorrow was Friday so that meant the girl was coming tomorrow.
"Hold on. Follow me." Mionie said leading us up the girls dormitory. We all followed until she stopped at a door. She said an incantation and opened the door. We then entered a huge dorm.
"What the fuck! Why is you dorm bigger then the guys dormitories?" Theodore asked. By now the girls were separated from the guys.
"Hehe well, erm Stop Asking Questions!" Pansy responded.
"Woah woah woah. Even the Slytherin girls dormitories are this big- wait are all of the houses girl dormitories like this?" Said Fred and George. The girls nodded.
"Now no more questions. We can have a sleepover here. It's ya know bigger then most rooms soooo...." Mionie said looking at us hoping we would say yes.
"Sure I don't see why not?" Neville said. The rest of us nodded.
We all stayed up until 1 am laughing our asses off about some dumb shit. We fell asleep eventually knowing that tomorrow was going to be an eventful day.

Hgansuw dkskajsnsha. Wow that probably was the longest chapter I ever wrote lmao. But anyways I hope you enjoyed.
HIS HIS HIS 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 word count: 1248