Chapter 18- The aftermath

Addilyn's POV

I woke up to a slight headache and a sore arm.And that's when things started to recollect in my mind. Horrible things. I then noticed that I was alone in the bed. I don't know why, but I felt sorta disappointed. But why? I hate him, he hates me. And Adrian, oh my, I just wanted to throw up thinking about what he did last night. We were doing so good, then he had to ruin it. They were right, all of my friends were right, he was just gonna use me for a quick fuck. I really didn't feel like getting up. I felt horrible. I just wanted to stay in bed. It was a Sunday so I didn't have any classes. Tomorrow, Harry is going to do the first task. I then looked around my room and saw that no one was in here. We're they mad at me? Mad for trusting Adrian? Ugh. Great. Just great. I looked at my arm and saw a very dark bruise. I widened my eyes. It must have been from Adrian. When he was pulling me through the crowd. I then sat up and winced. I haven't told anyone yet, but I have a scar on my stomach. It isn't a big scar, but it sure isn't small. It is in the shape of a snake, kind of. One end of the scar starts on the left side of my stomach and ends on my upper abs. It hurt a lot this morning. I never knew where I got the scar though. It has always been a part of me. It just hurts a lot sometimes. That's why I try to stay away from dropped tops that are above the belly button. I try not to pit foundation on it too much because it always gets irritated. I am really hungry though. And I could smell the scrambled eggs from here. I need to cover up my bruise on my arm first. I don't want anyone knowing or snooping in my business. I then got up and almost fell since my legs were sore. I guess that's what I get for going to a party in uncomfortable heals. After I got dressed I started app,using my foundation. I touched the bruise and instantly winced in pain. It hurt like hell! I couldn't even lift it up. But I guess I just have to suck it up and stop being a baby. I held my breath and lightly, but quickly put the foundation on. I squinted my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek to ease the pain. I put on my robe, grabbed my wand, and headed out of my dorm. I wore this: [anything in your mind]

I entered the great hall and luckily no eyes were on me, which means no one knew what happened. I the made my way towards the slytherin table where Daphne, Pansy, Theo, Blaise, and Malfoy sat. I walked over to them and sat down. They froze and all turned to look at me with their eyes filled with worry and concern, well, except for Malfoy who had no emotion showing on his face what so ever.
"Hey, are you okay?" Theo asked me calmly.
"Yes I am." I said, kind of getting annoyed. I don't need people looking out for me. I can fend for myself.
"Are you sure?" Daphne asked, still concerned.
"Yes." I replied in an annoyed tone.
"Don't lie to us" Blaise said.
"For the last time, yes I am." I said annoyed.
"Fine." Pansy said. They all sighed in defeat, getting the point that I don't wanna talk about what happened. We all ate breakfast, having small conversations once in a while. Once we were about to get up, we were interrupted.
"Before you go, make sure to grab tone paper each at the doors. We need you all to sign it for us." Dumbledore announced to the great hall. We got up and grabbed a paper each. All it said was" please sign here x________" it didn't say what for unfortunately. We made our way towards the commons.
"Salazar." Blaise whispered. The painting opened and revealed the common room which was completely empty. We all sat in the couch so we could sign the papers.
"Here. You guys can use these." Pansy said while bringing out disposable quills and two bottles of ink. We all grabbed one of each. I brought my right arm up to write but immediately winced in pain. Shit! My bruise. I can't even fucking write! They all turned to me and furrowed their eyebrows. I faked coughed, trying to cover the wince up.
"What was that?" Daphne asked me with concern.
"Nothing" I responded a little too quickly.
"Addi...." Theo said, signaling for me to tell the truth.
"I said it was nothing!" I said in defense.
"Lift up both of your arms, now" Malfoy said, smirking. That little bitch. He knows that I don't want anyone knowing.
"Addi. Now." Blaise said in a softer tone.
"And why is that necessary?" I said stubbornly.
"Addilyn Veria Arue Grace Wyllt. Now." Daphne demanded. How the fuck did she know that.
"How the fuck do you know my full name?!" I exclaimed. She stared deeply into my eyes. I didn't break I contact and stared deep into her eyes. She closed her eyes quickly and rubbed them. I smirked in dominance.
Pansy then pushed me and hit my arm.
"OWW! Shit!" I yelled in pain. Daphne then grabbed her wand and pointed it to towards my arm. The foundation then quickly faded away. Then the big bruise that was at least 5 inches wide became exposed. I widened my eyes as I saw it became more purple than it did this morning.
"Addi...I thought you said you were fine." Theo said, examining the bruise on my arm.
"I am." I said annoyed. I really wasn't. I had a massive ass headache and my arm hurt like a bitch. All I wanted to do was jump in bed and roll up in a ball and never come out. My scar also made my stomach ache like hell. I then looked at Malfoy who had a straight expression on his face. He then rushed out of the room and slammed the door. What a bitch. First he actually acts like he cares, then he leaves me alone, and after that he goes back to being a shitty dickhead. Just great.
"Let's get you to the dorm" Pansy said. Daphne and Pansy both helped me up. I stood up and winced in pain. I clutched onto my stomach as Theo held me by my shoulders to support me. They then walked me back to my dorm and the boys parted.
"I literally just had breakfast though." I complained. As much as I would really love to stay in bed and hug my pillow, I don't want any rumors to spread.
"Don't worry, just get some rest." Daphne said. I groaned in defeat and changed into some comfier clothing. I climbed under the sheets and instantly fell into slumber.

Hi dumbledamns. Sry I have been slacking. Don't worry. I will get back on it soon. Love y'all.

PEW PEW PEW