Chapter 15- Practice

Addilyn's POV

It's been about 1 month and 2 weeks now. For me, everything is going well, besides the stress Harry has been getting. Him and Ron still haven't made up, most of the school thinks Harry's a cheat, but he told us that he didn't put his name in the Goblet. Malfoy thinks that it's bullshit so now they are in a little feud. As for me, things are going well, Adrian and I are in a healthy stage. We had our first kiss the other day. It wasn't as magical as I thought it would be, but I think I'm starting to feel some type of way for him. And it makes me feel icky. I have never really felt cared for or even care for someone. It makes me feel, warm? This is all new to me and I hate it. Though, I feel something wrong, but I don't know what. Today, the slytherin house doesn't have classes today. I don't know why though. Snape and McGonagall told us to meet them in the ballroom at lunch time. Me, Daphne, and Pansy are walking to the ballroom, confused.
"Why do you think they are calling us?" Daphne said.
"Found all the fire whiskey maybe?" I suggested.
"I hope not!" Pansy exclaimed. We all lightly laughed. We entered the ballroom and we saw the boys on the left and the girls on the right. We made our way towards the girls and sat down.
"Alright everyone, I expect every single on of you to behave during this lesson. In the triwizard tournament, comes the Yule ball. This ball will take place on Christmas Eve night. We and our guest, gather in the great hall, for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and everyone of you, to put your best foot forward. And I mean this literally because The Yule Ball, is first and foremost, a dance." Snape said in a monotone voice. Murmurs quickly spread across the room.
"Silence! The house of Salazar slytherin has and still will be well respected to the wizard world. I will not have your clumsy arses change that. I expect highly of al- most of you." Snape said, glaring at Theo, who took a big gulp.
"Now, your attention to professor McGonagall." He said.
"Thank you Severus. Now, Nott come here." McGonagall said to Theo. I looked at the girls, trying to hold my laughter.
"Excuse me?" Theo said shakily.
"You heard me. Come up here." Mcgonagall said. Theo slowly got up from his seat and walked towards McGonagall. All eyes were on him, most were trying to hold in their laughter.
"Now, grab my waist." She said. Theo's eyes widened. He slowly grabbed her waist. I couldn't breathe! I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter. Filch played the music and they danced.
"Oh." McGonagall said as Theo kept on stepping on her feet. That's it I couldn't hold it in anymore. I bursted into laughter. I heard Malfoy burst into a fit of laughter too. We were the only ones who were laughing, as the others were still holding it in. Snape cleared his throat. Oh no.
"Malfoy and Wyllt. Demonstrate for the class please." Snape said, smirking. We stopped laughing. I widened my eyes.
"What!" I yelled.
"No way am I dancing with her!" Malfoy argued.
"So I'm guessing that you both want detention on the weekends?" Snape said tasing his eyebrows.
"Bu-" we both said and quickly groaned in defeat. We slowly stood up and made our way to the center of the room.
"Now, Mr.Malfoy. Grab her waist with you free hand." McGonagall said smirking. He sighed in annoyance. His strong hand grabbed my waist. I widened my eyes. I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach. His grip tightened and I gasped in response. He smirked in response.
"Now, Ms. Wyllt, put your arm around his neck with your free hand." Snape said, also smirking. I slowly snaked my hand around his neck, my feet barley flat in the ground as he is about a head taller than me.
"Filch." McGonagall signaled. The music started playing. Oh boy I do not have a clue about ballroom dancing. Malfoy started to take the lead. Surprisingly, I didn't step on his feet this time. I looked in his eyes and tried to look away but I couldn't, they were staring right back at me. This felt like a fairy tale dream, us, dancing in sync with the music. Wait! No! I'm dancing with my enemy. This can not be happening. I am not supposed to be doing this. What about Adrian! I looked away to glance at Adrian. I see his fist closed and his eyes staring into the back of Malfoy's soul. I looked back at Malfoy who had the one and only Malfoy smirk plastered on his face. He leaned towards my ear.
"Looks like your little boyfriend is jealous huh?" He whispered as I felt his hot breath on the side of my neck. That little bitch. He knew this would anger Adrian.
"Oh you little bitch." I whispered back.
Great. I'm fucked. The music stopped and Me and Malfoy quickly parted and let go of each other.
"Perfect. Well done. 10 points to slytherin. Now. I expect all of you to know how to waltz before the Ball. Each person may have the choice of bringing a plus 1." McGonagall said. We all rushed out of the room. That was the worst moment in my life. I hated every second of it. At least I think so.
"So, you and Malfoy are bipolar huh. First y'all are ripping each other's heads off and now y'all are gazing into each other's eyes while dancing. Cool. Totally normal." Daphne said sarcastically. I groaned in annoyance.
"No! That little bitch knew Adrian was gonna flip out! He's gonna pay for this! And he knew we were on good terms!" I argued. Time to bring Fred and George into this. But later. I have other things to give my attention to.
"I'll meet you guys in the commons." I said to them. They eyed me suspiciously, but let me go anyways. I quickly walked towards dumbledore's office. I am going to ask him about my family and the picture I found in my vault. I arrived in front of the statue.
"Lemon frog." I whispered. The statues spun and a spiral staircase appeared. I climbed up and knocked on the wooden door.
"You may enter." I heard Dumbledore say. I opened the door and entered the circular room. Fawkes then landed on my shoulder.
"Aw. Hey fawkes." I said while petting her in between her eyes.
"So, I'm assuming you came here for a question?" The headmaster said. I made my way towards the chair in front of his desk as fawkes flew to her stand.
"Erm, yes professor. I found something in my vault when we were at gingotts." I said while handing the picture to him.
"I was wondering if you know who the people in there are." I asked, hoping he would say yes. He lightly chuckled.
"Ah yes......"

What up dumbledamns! Another chap over here. Don't forget to vote and comment! Also shout out to @h0ggywarts for commenting!
HIS HIS MF 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍❤️