Chapter 10-First day

Addilyn's POV

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Daphne yelled at me. I groaned in response.
"I don't wanna" I whined. I rolled over so my body was now faced down. Daphne pulled down the covers while my skin was exposed to the cold air.
"We. Have. Class." She said, hitting me with a pillow in between her words. I jolted up from the bed, running to my wardrobe, looking for my uniform. 
"Why didn't you wake me up before?!" I said running towards the bathroom.
"Bitch. What did you think I was doing for the past 10 minutes!? I was so close to choosing the option of pouring water on you!" She said throwing her hands in the air.
"20 min till classes start. Oh yea, breakfast already ended." She said sitting on her bed, waiting for me. I didn't have time to take a shower so I just brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my light make up routine, pulled up my hair into a high ponytail with two front pieces, and threw on my uniform. I walked outta the bathroom and checked the clock.....10 min till class! I quickly gathered my books and schedule. I grabbed my wand and rushed out of the dorm with daphne behind me. I was pretty sure that we were gonna be late, as we had transfigurations first, which was all the was across the castle.
My schedule:

9:00 am Transfigurations- McGonagall, with all houses.
10:30 am Care of magical creatures- Hagrid, with Gryffindor.
12:00 pm Potions- Snape, with all houses
1:30 pm Lunch break
2:30 pm Defense against the dark arts- Moody, with Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.
3:00 pm Charms - Flitwick, with all houses.
4:30 pm Herbology- Sprout, With hufflepuff and Gryffindor
Big Break
9:00 pm Astronomy- Aurora Sinistra, with all houses. Only on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays.

We entered the classroom of transfigurations and everyone turned in their seats, looking at me and daphne.
"Ah. Late on your first day and Finally decide to join us? Take a seat." McGonagall said. The only seats that were left were next to Blaise, which daphne headed to, and........Pucey? I headed towards him, taking the empty seat. About 10 min into class McGonagall assigned us to silently write down different transfigurations we know, and the spell that comes with it. Luckily Mionie made me go to the library with her for a bit the other day.
"Hmm. Your pretty good at catching up I see." Pucey stated smirking, leaning back into his chair as he was already done listing his spells.
"Very funny, I'm smarter then you think." I gloated, rolling my eyes. He chuckled in response.
"We'll find out soon" he said nodding his head while tucking his bottom lip behind his teeth. I wasn't quiet sure what he meant by that, but I quickly brushed it off and continued to recite my spells. The rest of the class was boring and uneventful, so was care of magical creatures. We were now on our way to potions, I'm not really excited to experience a class with boring old Snape. We were now sitting in class waiting for snape to show up. I was seated next to Pansy. suddenly the door was slammed wide open.
"Turn to page 394." He said slowly in a monotone voice, while dramatically throwing his cape in the air. I turned to see that we were learning about a Wit-Sharpening, it allows the drinker to think more clearly and sharper.
"Work with your partner, you have 30 minutes." He instructed us while sitting behind his desk, beginning to grade papers.
"I'll get our cauldrons since we need a bigger one than we have now, and you get the ingredients." He said getting up. I walked up to get the ingredients; armadillo bile, cut ginger roots, and ground scarab beetles.
"Ugh, these beetles reek!" I complained, holding my the beetles away from my face.
"What do you expect. Rose scented beetles?" Pucey said jokingly, while chuckling at my disgusted face.
"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." I said opening my instructions again.
"Mix in Ginger Root until like green." I read off as Adri- Pucey dropped in the Ginger Root.
"Mix armadillo bile until blue." He read off as if mixed in the bile.
"Mix in the Ground Scarab beetles." He read off again as I mixed the beetles while covering my nose because of the stench.
"Stir counter-clockwise for 5 min or until boiling." I read off as he grabbed the spoon and stirred. We waited until we saw bubbles appear in the potion.
"Perfect, now remix armadillo bile and ginger root until yellow." I read off as Pucey dropped in the rest of the bile and root.
"Lastly, stir clock wise until brew is purple." He finished. I stirred this time until it turned purple. We raised our hands as we finished, realizing that we were the first to finish. Snape walked towards us and inspected the brew that was in our cauldron.
" it's.....surprisingly, perfect." He said raising his eyebrows at us.
"10 points each to slytherin, Miss Wyllt, stay after class. Class dismissed!" He yelled at the end of his sentence. I packed up my things, but not getting up as I waited for the room to empty out.
"Miss Wyllt, since you started late, I will be assigning you a tutor. Professor flitwick, your charms teacher, agreed to assign you a tutor for his class as well. It will be every Thursday, at 10:00 in the library. I will be giving you and your tutor a hall pass since you will be studying after curfew." He said simply.
"Uh, professor, who is my tutor exactly?" I asked.
"You'll find out, the person volunteered to tutor you" he said looking at me, signaling my dismissal. I sighed and exited the classroom. I then headed to the great hall for lunch.
"Hey." I greeted as I sat down at the slytherin table. I was starving! So I grabbed as much food as I thought was consumable.
"Someone's hungry." Theo said chuckling. I was to busy eating to reply.
"Hey, what was that thing with snape all about?" Pansy asked.
"Oh something about a tutor for starting late." I said still trying to finish my bite.
"Who is it?" Draco asked.
"I dunno. Now stop asking questions and lemme eat." I said still stuffing my face with food.
"I see you were getting all comfy with Pucey." Daphne said, eyeing me wearily.
"Oh my gosh. We were working on a Bloody potion for Merlin's sake!" I said getting annoyed.
"Just don't fall too deep." Daphne said. I rolled my eyes In Response.