2.

Seattle, Washington.

"Hey honey, you lookin' for a good time?" A thin blonde smiled wickedly as she leaned into the open passenger window.

The man in the front seat nodded and opened the door, rolling up the automatic window as she got into the car.

"Money up front, sugar," the blonde smiled into his ear, putting one hand seductively on his shoulder.

The driver nodded as he leaned away from her and turned up the radio, covering up the sound of the locking door.

"I know the perfect place," he said hoarsely as he put the car in drive.

Quantico, Virginia

"We're meeting," Agent Jennifer Jareau popped her head into Agent Aaron Hotchner's office.

"Thanks JJ," He said, looking up at the smiling blonde who hung half inside his office and half in the hallway.

JJ simply nodded and headed off down the hallway, letting her smile slip only when she was alone in the conference room.

"I'm being punished," JJ whispered to herself as she finished making everything perfect for the meeting.

"Who's being punished?" Dr. Spencer Reid asked as he took his normal seat.

She stopped and looked at the young doctor for a moment, "Who's being punished?" JJ asked, slightly frustrated that she'd been overheard.

"I thought you just said ... never mind," he said, pushing his hair behind his ears, the curls at the end out of control as usual.

"Someone please explain why I am up this early on a Monday," Derek complained as he plopped in the seat next to Reid. Followed by Prentiss, Rossi and then Hotch.

"Long night, Morgan?" Reid asked jokingly as he sat his messenger bag on the floor next to his chair.

"You know it, pretty boy," Morgan said as a sly smile crossed his face. "Young, blonde, perfect...."

"JJ, you had something for us?" Hotch said coolly, interrupting Morgan's day dream of his sexy Sunday.

JJ stood nervously at the front of the table next to the board, which had six pictures on it.

"I got a call last night from the Seattle Police Department," she stated, answering Hotch's question. "In the past three weeks, six women have been killed, two per week. Each woman worked a different part of the city, each was a petite blonde with blue eyes and each body was found in the same condition."

JJ pointed to the first picture on the board, a thin blonde lying in a pool of blood, arms spread with a teddy bear lying near her chest and the letters T.G.T, carved into her stomach. The other five were found the same only with the letters, W.T.W, T.A., T.L., and E.T., carved into their stomachs.

"They were raped, carved into, and then had their throats slashed," JJ said, instantly feeling sick to her stomach. She wished she'd left this case well enough alone.

"They were carved first?" Prentiss asked, a sickening look on her face.

"That's what the medical examiners report says," JJ said stiffly.

"Any other link between the victims besides their physical appearance?" Reid asked, noticing the resemblance between the dead girls and JJ.

"Just their occupation," JJ said as calmly as she could, realising she was in a room full of profilers, "They were all street workers."

"Prostitutes?!" Morgan's voiced raised slightly. "Prostitutes couldn't wait till eight this morning?"

"I guess not, Morgan," JJ huffed in frustration. "It's not like they're people too."

"I guess we're heading to Seattle." Hotch announced. "Wheels up in thirty."

As quickly as the meeting started, it soon handed and the agents headed back to their offices/desks, except JJ. She couldn't move, she just stared at the pictures on the screen, each one reminding her of someone she had known a long time ago. Someone she hoped she'd never see again.

"You coming, JJ?" Reid popped his head back into the conference room. "Hello?! Earth to JJ!"

"Yeah, sorry." JJ smiled weakly and headed to her office, without waiting for him to ask her what was wrong.

"Anyone notice something weird with JJ this morning?" Reid asked as he started to rifle through his desk.

"Besides waking us up for something that could have waited, Boy Genius," Morgan said obviously irritated as he grabbed his cream colored carry on which clashed against his mocha skin.

"No Reid's right," Prentiss said as she pulled her jet black hair into a ponytail, "Every time we have a case in the Washington area she gets weird."

"I wonder what that's about," Reid thought out loud.

"I have no clue," Morgan answered a little less irritated than he was a minute ago, "JJ keeps her business her own."

With that the three agents headed towards the jet, each left thinking of blondes.

Six dead prostitutes.

One sleepless night with a co-ed.

One secretive FBI Agent.