8.

Auggie Ciceros POV

There was absolutely no way SSA Jennifer Jareau could be Shelby Merrick—definitely no way. She was too nice. Of course, she did look exactly like her, but Shelby was an annoying snob, and Jennifer was an overall nice person. Exceptionally nice. 

"Hey, twig," Auggie greeted, kissing her on the cheek. Juliette grinned at the nickname she acquired in high school.

"Hi! Back already?"

"Yeah, I was on the phone with the school. Apparently he bit Thomas again."

"How bad?"

"Well, there were no teeth marks this time."

"Well, that's good." Juliette paused. "Do you think...I mean, when he's old enough...that he could benefit from going to Mount Horizon?"

Augusto stared at her for a moment. "I think we should wait until he's older to make that decision."

Juliette nodded. "Yeah, of course."

The next morning...

Juliette and Auggie just arrived at work when Dr. Stewart approached them. "Excuse me, Dr. Waybourne, was that FBI agent Jareau your business?"

"Yes, why?"

"She escaped last night, right after you two left; so around ten o'clock."

Juliette sighed. "Of course. They're all the same."

"Not this one." Juliette and Auggie looked at him, confused. "She left a bunch of notes on some stationary. Here's one that was on the door. There are others like it in the room." He handed her the paper, and walked away muttering something along the lines of, "Freakin' crazy FBI agents. Delusional or something, crazy..."

She laughed at the angry doctor. She gasped as she read the note.

"What's the matter?" Auggie asked.

"It was Shelby." She took off for the room immediately. He grabbed her by the arm. "Whoa, whoa, slow down there. How can you be sure?"

She stuffed the note into his hand and began running towards the room. He looked down. "Jules, I'm dyslexic. I can't read this."

She sighed, turning around. "It says, 'Hey Queenie, glad to know things worked out between you and Auggie."

"Definitely Shelby," Auggie agreed, and the couple began running towards their former classmate's room, ignoring all the yells and insults and few curses they got as they rushed through the halls of the hospital.

Juliette threw the door open, startling the poor nurse that was staring in confusion at the notes taped up around the room.

"We've got it from here, miss," Auggie said, escorting her out the door.

They immediately began taking down the notes. There were some asking about the other people in the Cliffhangers group with them. "How is Freikin?" or "Has Scott asked about me?" There was even "Is Daisy mad at me?" One on the dresser asked if Sophie and Peter were still together, and another by the door complemented Juliette's new hair style.

Auggie looked over, and saw her standing frozen over the bed holding the last piece of stationary in both of her shaking hands. "What's the matter, Jules?" he asked.

"This note," she responded vaguely.

"Gee, be less specific," he said sarcastically.

She threw him a death glare. "Augusto!" She snapped.

"What?"

"This note. It says...it says he's back."

"Okay. And what's that supposed to mean?"