13.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

Seeing Rylan about to get on the jet, i got out my car and made my way to it, getting on after her and shutting the door making her jump and turn around.

"so you was just finna leave outta nowhere?" she rolled my eyes and walked into the room in the back, putting her bag on the bed. "I'm talking to you Rylan!" i grabbed her arm and she yanked it.

"Why would i stay? you probably had a good ole time at that bitches house huh?" she crossed her arms and i furrowed my eyebrows staring back at her.

then it hit me.

fuck.

"Ry i-"

"You got shot.. and just went and fucked her after? really bashar?" she shook her head waving me off. "i'm not your girlfriend so do what you want but i think that's fucked up that you told me to go away and then ran to her. and she texted me about it! like why the fuck does she even have my number?!"

"ion know why she got your number, Ry. but i needed something to get my mind off of everything! where the fuck were you last night? i went back to my crib thinking that's where you was gonna be and you weren't there"

"you weren't the only one who needed a distraction" she went to walk past me but once i processed what she said, i gripped her up by her arm.

"you was fucking?" looking more at her, i could see she had a hickey on her neck which honestly made my blood boil. ion even know why.. but seeing another dudes marks on her makes me mad as hell.

"Aww did i make the bear mad? bite me then, Dickhead" she snatched her arm and walked out the room.

now i got two choices.. either snatch her ass up and teach her who she belong to.. or apologize for last night.

or both..

"i think you forgot who the fuck you was messin' wit, Rylan" i pulled her back to me making her gasp as i grabbed her neck and tilted her head back. "your so lucky i'm a gentlemen. cause i woulda been fucked you up for this shit"

"last time i checked, your name wasn't on me. so you don't own me, Bashar" i chuckled and shook my head leaning down to her ear.

"You must want some dick. you actin up outta nowhere? you only do that shit to get what you want so what the fuck is it that you want, Rylan"

we just stared at eachother, her eyes were innocent and my jaw was clenched. i couldn't even think about some random touching her like that. and she just up and left? wtf.