30.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"mm da!" Aavya touched my face as i typed on my computer. "da!"

"i know, baby. hold on" i sighed and she frowned.

"dada.." she crossed her arms. "hmm" she poked her stomach.

"where ya mom at? RYLAN!" i yelled but didn't get a response back.

i've been busy as hell today. i just got home from the studio and haven't seen ry at all. i brought aavya with me today because ry said she had an exam and i don't need her failing that shit cause of me.

but i'm sending emails and listening over some tracks right now and i just need ry to feed her for me. 

"Ry!" i yelled again but still no response. "what the fuck she doin'" i groaned getting off the bed and picking via up before leaving out the room.

she wasn't in the kitchen but since i was down there, i got some food for via.

"you want some fruit, Princess? like banana's or peaches?"

"peach!" i nodded and put the peach slices on the plate along with her now heated up chicken from last night.

her appetite isn't big at all. she really doesn't eat a lot.

"Tanks, da!" she smiled brightly making me chuckle as she chewed on the chicken. i put her milk infront of her and told her i'd be right back so i could go look for ry.

"babe? ry where you at!" i opened the guest bedroom door and our eyes instantly locked once i saw her sitting on the bed.

she crying..?

"h-hey" she wiped her eyes and got off the bed, going to walk past me but i wouldn't let her leave.

"you crying? wassup? i was calling you" she shook her head and tried to reach for the door handle but i pulled her hand from it. "Rylan what the fuck is wrong witchu? talk to me"

"it's nothing! i just needed some time to myself.. that's all" she snapped and i looked around the room.

seeing one of the cabinets open, i grabbed her hand and walked towards it as she begged me not to.