<chapter 9>

(a/n I am having Maddie 'write' another song. This one is I Think I'm In Love Again by Kat Dahlia. I think it fits her and Reggie's relationship so well. I am skipping the bridge completly though. Enjoy! :))

I finally get the will to get out my bed and walk to my closet. I serch for something to wear. I land on a simple pair of hoghwaisted jeans and my green day tee. I tuck in the front if the tee into the jeans before sliding my socks on checkered vans on.

 I tuck in the front if the tee into the jeans before sliding my socks on checkered vans on

I look skinnier. Great. Dad is going to think that I am not eating. I sigh. My good mood has been ruined by the reminder if the car talk. I wish I had his jacket though. I like the smell and it was comforting. It was the closest thing I could get to a hug from him. Ugh. I have to stop thinking about him.

...

I was able to get through the first three classes with no issues. I stop at my locker on my way to the music room for my free period. I have to thank Mrs. Harrison for the guitar. I was not able to go to this mornings lesson because I had to make up a test so I figured I would talk to her now. I open my locker and open my bag. I start to put my books in before I notice a pair of shoes that look awefully familar on the other side. 

"So, your boyfriend the one on drums or bass? Because I am pretty sure your sister has the one on electric taken." Jay says. I smile at the comment about Julie and Luke. 

"Why do you care?" I aks shutting my locker. 

"Because, I like you. And if I like something, I normally get it. So not having you is eating me alive." he says. 

"You don't like me. You like that you were able to use me. But I have grown up and moved on. I realize what you did and the way you did it. You used my mother's death to trick me. You know how sick that is." I say. He looks shocked as a few students start to pay attention. "Yeah, everyone deserves to know what you did. So everyone listen up, Jay Wilson used me and my mother's death to get me to go out with him and then he abused me but tricked me and told me he was helping." I say and eveyone looks at us. They all looked shocked. His group of friends slowly started to leave.  "I am tired of you using everyone you call friends. They deserved to know." I say. I turn around and walk around the corner in the direction of the music room.

"What in the world has gotten into me. The moment the boy showed up, I felt happier, I gained more confidence, and I fell in love. I don't what they did to me but it is a good thing, I don't think I could ever loose them." I whisper to myself as I walk into the music room. 

"Mrs. Harrison. Do not get me wrong, I love it and thank you but why did you do it?" I say as I walk into her office.

"I overheard you talk about that guitar for ages. You had a picture of it in your locker since you were a freshman. I thought you would want it." she say matter of factly.