Denying them the chance

Perhaps Jason had been right before, down in the Panessa Studios. He had been somewhat sexually deprived. He couldn't recall the last time he had been so thoroughly used and praised. Jason must have been returned and sent to him by the Gods. He knew exactly where to push Dick's buttons and have him moaning and begging for more. As they laid there in the aftermath bliss of their sexual congress, Dick ran his forefinger in lazy circles across Jason's chest. He nuzzled his nose against Jason's neck and was lightly murmuring sweet nothings against his skin.

"Now I'm hungry," Jason said aloud after a while, smirking pleasantly as Dick snorted in amusement and leaned up onto his elbow.

"I think I have eggs in the fridge," Dick told him. He curved himself across Jason's chest and placed a kiss on his lips before he rose and grabbed his pants and shirt.

"Do you have to dress?" Jason sat up with slumped shoulders, and Dick swore the man had the nerve to pout childishly.

"What if Tim comes back and sees me naked?" Dick asked, mocking him with an aghast expression. Jason was quick to scrunch his features in disgust.

"Alright, but no more than that." Jason swiftly manoeuvred out of bed and snatched the jeans from his hands. Jason wound his arms around Dick's waist and began to nip lasciviously at his neck. Dick chuckled breathlessly and ran his hand through Jason's hair in dazed encouragement.

"J-Jason," Dick called out shamelessly in gluttony, urgently tightening his hold, feeling Jason's hairs strain against his pull as Jason managed to get him to gasp in pleasure at a particular nibble to his neck.

"I love your song, Dickiebird," Jason mumbled against his shoulder after he ceased his attentive and arousing nips. Dick smiled adoringly as Jason pecked his collarbone before pulling away.

"Come on, let's get you fed and send you back into the world to terrorize what's left of the criminals of Gotham." Dick grabbed his hand after they finished dressing and led Jason towards the kitchen.

"Kicking me out already?" Jason asked sarcastically and Dick rose a brow at him. He let go of Jason's hand and pulled the carton of eggs from the fridge.

"You've served your purpose." Dick teased and folded his arms after he pushed the carton across the counter towards Jason. "Sexually wound up, remember?"

Jason barked out in laughter and Dick flushed in embarrassment at the soft endearing smile Jason let sit unabashed as he beheld Dick on an imaginary pedestal.

"I've missed you," Jason admitted and turned his gaze down to the eggs in awareness of his confession. Dick smiled softly at the vulnerability that Jason permitted him to witness. He moved towards him and placed a tender kiss on Jason's cheek.

"I've missed you too," Dick told him and intertwined their fingers together on the counter. Jason brought Dick's hand to his mouth and pressed a feather-light kiss to his knuckles. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

"It's not your fault." Jason retorted and shook his head. "I don't want your apology."

"Just my ass?" Dick asked and Jason scoffed and rolled his eyes. Dick chuckled and hummed cheekily as Jason gave Dick a tempting squeeze to his buttocks.

"Your only saving quality." Jason countered and playfully pushed Dick away. Dick took a seat by the island and watched captivated as Jason pulled a frying pan from the cupboard and cracked the eggs expertly against it. The sizzling noise made Jason's features lighten and Dick knew that this was familiar to him; it provided him with the joyful memories he had pushed down for the rage and resolve for Batman's death. Dick laid his head in his hands as he observed the flicker of satisfaction at the perfect flip of an egg and the fluid movements to Jason's body as he seasoned and plated the quick and easy meal.