Club Night Out

PM 07:50:05

Heading towards Hank's house just to be assigned another god damn report in the Eden Club. I just really want a break from this mess running around earlier in the day. I sighed softly, editing the taxi and looked around the door ringing the bell too but no response was mad out. I sighed looking from the corners if there was any secret key that I can find— who am I kidding Hank wouldn't do that. There was glass shinning from the rain a bit. I took a peck inside more glass shatter were there and I took out my gun, inching over inside.

"Hank?! Are you alright?" I questioned, there was not much of response hearings only a scream out.

"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!"

Some flow of water was gushing out before the tap was closed again, the hell is going on there? Is Hank getting a bath? I hear another familiar voice against coming from the bathroom.

"A homicide was reported 43 minutes ago. I couldn't find you at Jimmy's bar, so I came to see if you were at home." I chuckled softly before coming up against and leaning on the door.

"Hank, I'm pretty sure you need to control on you or drinks. You know Black Lamb is pretty strong." I chuckled softly. "Can't you both just leave me alone?" He grumbled. I replied back with a bit of a harsh hiss. "Unfortunately I cannot. I've been programmed to investigate this case and I can't do this without you." Hank hissed back down at Connor telling him to leave and telling me to simply 'Fuck off.' HE tried getting up only to end up wobbling around and he helped him sit down on the rim of the bathtub.

"Y'know what, I understand. It probably wasn't that interesting anyway... A man found dead in a sex club just right downtown... Guess I'll just go in there myself and solve it..." Hank quivered his lips slightly and sighed softly. "Probably wouldn't do me any harm to get some air... There're some clothes in the bedroom there." Connor headed towards the bedroom before I stop him. "You make sure that he's in good shape, I'll get the clothes."

"Hank what do you want to wear?" He brushed it off before I looked through the closet picking out some clothes that had a bit of a hippy vibe too it. I snickered softly how the other cops would react to it, I placed them onto the green cabinet and saw Hank throwing up in the toilet. "Umm, Connor just let him have a bit of space there..."

Connor nodded closing the door behind him and immediately looked at the kitchen table, wonder what he's looking around at. I did see a revolver in there so thats a bit of a worrying issue... I felt a brush of fur pass by my pants and smiled. "Oh hey there big guy! You sure are fluffy dog!" I smiled petting around his head and down to his back, scratching it. Connor looked a bit more before hearing the door open up seeing Hank in the clothing.

"Well don't you look dashing for a case in the Eden Club." I chuckled softly before he mumbled softly to himself as we left the house into the car back again.

PM 08:12:05

There was a bunch of cop cars, well not much just only about three cars there we pulled up slowly and left the car. Looking up and around the androids close by my cheeks started to get red and looked down near and one of the androids— oh lord what am I doing I should be doing my work. I was flustered by so many of them I was being a bit awkward by them.

"Connor! The fuck are you doin'?" "Coming Lieutenant." He responded back, I turned around he seemed to be looking at on of the female androids there who had brown eyes, grey hair and a face structure just about as smooth yet a diamond sharp jaw-line. As we walked over to Ben he was already giving us bad news about the crime scene and left continuing to talk the the other guy. "Great a dead guy and an asshole..." I opened the door and Gavin gave a cheeky smile.