Friendships

November 6th, 2038
AM 9:43:56

I got out of my car and looked it in the parking lot, walking up stairs the the main door of the entrance. I opened it and went to the reception desk. "Can I help you?" "Yeah, I'm looking for Lieutenant. Anderson." I replied. "Do you have authorization?" The android asked, I fiddle in my pockets looking for my card. "Yes, yes I do and it right here." I showed her the card. "Lieutenant hasn't arrived yet, but you can wait at his desk." I slide the card back to my pocket and thanked her. I looked at the television.

It was talking about some sort of thing that US and Russia clashed together in the Arctic. Hell of a fight Ms. Warren and the Russian president will have soon. I passed the door going up to a android police officer. "I'm looking for Lieutenant Anderson's desk." She lifted her hand and pointed afar. "It's that desk right over there, ma'am." I walked slowly, turn around. "Thank you!"

I walked to his desk the one beside his was empty, I sat on the chair and waited. I turn the chair and looked at the officer. "Hey, do you know when Lieutenant Anderson usually arrives?" I asked. He chuckled. "Depends where he was the night before, if we're luck before noon." "Thanks." I said. I looked down at the break room, Gavin was there. Talking to an officer, I started to noticed that... "Connor?" 'What's he doing in the break room?' I got up and walked slowly towards the break room.

"Bring me a coffee, dipshit.." Gavin ordered, it felt.. wrong.. I don't know why, it just did. "GET A MOVE ON!" He shouted. Connor went to the coffe mashing and start brewing it. "Hey! Gavin!" He turned, seeing me marching to his direction.

"What?" He snapped. "Stop making fun of Connor!" I yelled. "Ha! And what are you gonna do, huh? Shoot me in front of all these people!?" I clenched my fist. Connor was right behind him, I can hear his gears ruffing up. "Leave her alone, Detective.."

His brows form a shape in disagreement. "Do yourself a favor, stay out of my way.." He shoved Connor behind me.

Connor______ Friend
(Think of it when Connor save Hank, before a deviant kills him. The arrow is longer)

I turn around he had a cup of coffee in his hand

I turn around he had a cup of coffee in his hand. "Thank you, Detective (L/n) for what you say 'having my back'" He smiled. I froze 'He's smiling, like actually smiling. I know he's cold and all, but that made me shocked.' "Oh, uhh, you're welcome." I nervously smiled. His hand went towards me a little. "Here is your coffee, since Detective Reed left. Enjoy your coffee." I grabbed the cup and he walked back to Hank's desk.

I sat down at the high stool chair, thinking. 'He can smile. He's just a machine, can he even feel emotion. That's not in his program!' I heard a knock on the table, I looked up and found Hank staring at me. "You gonna come with us or nah?" He grin.

Hank______ Friend
(Think of it when Connor save Hank, before a deviant kills him. The arrow is longer)

 The arrow is longer)