UNEXPECTED YOU AND ME

DISCLAIMER:

All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction. Any names, places, and events are all products of the author's out-of-this-world imagination. Distribution, transmission, and publication WITHOUT permission of the author is PROHIBITED.

Copyright 2021 BY KAYENGGGG

Copyright infringement is a crime under R.A. 8293, AN ACT PRESCRIBING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODE AND ESTABLISHING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE, PROVIDING FOR ITS POWERS AND FUNCTIONS, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES. This Act shall be known as the "Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines."

WARNING:

This is a lesbian or gxg love story. This is not suitable for homophobic and other creatures that there is so much anger and hate towards members of the LGBTQAI+ community. You can safely silently leave this story immediately. Thank you.

This story is published on March 1, 2021, and finished on August 02, 2022. I decided to change the book cover, edit this story, and republished it to make it better. I also plan to remove unnecessary scenes or change some of them, but I will not change the entire plot and flow of the story. I hope I finished to edit this story first before we finished to revised our research paper HAHAHAHA!

Thank you so much for your endless support. Special thanks also to my silent readers and supporters.

I love you all! 

Published: March 1, 2021

Completed: August 02, 2022

Editing started: July 28. 2023

Republished: August 19, 2023

Editing completed: