Chapter 1

Gianna Ilustre

"What took you so long?" My best friend complained when I arrived here at the parking lot.

I quickly went to my Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 version motorcycle and zipped up my jacket and put on my riding gloves and full-face helmet. When I'm ready, I look at her and smirk.

"Hey, chill! I just double-checked my stuff. Let's go?"

She just rolled her eyes on me but I didn't mind it anymore. I started to turn on the engine of my motorcycle and slowly controlled the throttle. She has her Ducati Monster 797 and did the same and followed me.

It's only 5 a.m. and we woke up early today for this ride. We were going to the marilaque highway (marikina, rizal, laguna, quezon city highway) to the famous devil's corner to be exact to have some fun and chill. Today is sunday and this is our day off so hindi pwedeng hindi kami makakapag rides ni Lesley.

Ito ang aming hobby, riding a motorcycle to lessen our stress from our work. I don't know, there's something in this hobby that makes us happy and alive every time we do this.

Iba kasi yung feeling pag nag momotor ka habang sinasalubong ng malamig na hangin at magagandang tanawin.

After an almost hour ride from Quezon City, we were finally here at marilaque. We decided to separate for a while. We were just going to do the famous "cornering or banking" here in marilaque with matching picture-taking.

Lesley led her way first. She successfully did the banking three times and got her Instagramable photo.

"Okay, it's my turn." I whispered.

I closed the visor of my helmet and I slowly controlled the throttle and ready my body for banking. When I was about to do it in the perfect corner to emphasize my angle, there was a fast classic motorcycle bike that bumped at the back part of my motorcycle na nag overtake pa sa akin causing me to lose control and almost fell on my motorcycle so I immediately gripped and held the brake.

"Damn!" I shouted when I stopped but the classic bike is still moving which makes me more pissed so I chased them.

Ni hindi man lang nila ako hinintuan so I got pissed. Mas lalo ko pang binilisan at di nag tagal ay naabutan ko rin sila kaya naman mabilis kong iniharang sa dinaraanan nila ang motor ko.

"What the hell is your fucking problem!? You bumped my motorcycle and you didn't even stop!" I confronted the rider.

The rider gets off the motorcycle and removes her helmet. I was surprised when I saw that she's also a lady rider like me.

But stupidity is no gender exception! I reminded myself.

Her back ride does the same thing. My heart skipped a beat when she removed her helmet and I saw her seductive but innocent beautiful face.

I was mesmerized by her beauty. She's simple but beautiful and her chinta eyes and morena skin makes her even more beautiful and soft.

She looked at me too and she looked surprised when she noticed the way I looked at her.

I scan her whole body from head to toe and for some reason, we both look away from each other. It seems like we both felt the same electric shock inside our stomachs.

Oh God, her beauty is indescribable and I'm drowning deeper in it!

"What the hell is your fucking problem too? You're not careful on the road. The banking you are doing is dangerous, that causes an accident to other motorists! Look what happened? I bumped your fucking motorcycle!" The rider replied annoyingly so she got my attention again.