3♡

When dinner rolled around, Persia was woken up by her phone ringing off the hook. She grabbed her phone and she looked at the caller ID. She declined the call and she got up. "I don't want to talk Bruce." She mumbled into the empty cabin as she headed out. She wanted a cigarette so badly but she couldn't have one. She stopped walking to the Hades table when she saw all the gods there. "Why are you all here?" She asked. Zeus looked over at Persia and crossed his arms.

"You. Apollo had some concerns about you." Artemis said, smiling at Persia. Persia was an honorary hunter plus Thalia loved the girl.

"Yeah? I don't care." Persia said and sat down next to Nico. Nico looked at Persia and smiled slightly.

"Persephone, please. You seem so angry and you were smoking earlier. Is something wrong?" Apollo asked. Persia was starting to get angry. Why did he even care?

"Why do any of you care?! It's not like I'm dead! I smoke, so what?! I drink too! Maybe you should care about your own fucking children instead of me!" Persia snapped and got up. Her hands on the table. "Look, you don't know my life and I'm never telling you about it so I'm terribly sorry that I can't be the golden girl you all want and don't deserve!" She stormed off and grumbled. Everyone, except Artemis and Nico, stared at where Persia had been shocked.

Persia went to her cabin and sat on her bed and grabbed her pack of cigarettes. She took one out and put the butt of it in her mouth. She lit the nicotine filled stick and she took a drag as her phone went off. She looked at the caller ID and answered the call. "Jackson." She spoke into the microphone

"Why didn't you answer before?" A prepubessant male's voice said.

"Sorry Damian. I was busy yelling at people." Persia said with a chuckle. Damian 'tch'ed and shook his head.

"Well, that doesn't matter. When can you get to Gotham? I haven't had a good spar in a while." Damian asked.

"Few days kiddo. I just got to camp. It would be odd if I just disappeared; would be fun but i dont need another demigod manhunt. So give me three to four days minimum. Want me to call Kaldur to see if he'll train with you?" Persia asked as she laid down on her messy bunk.

"I suppose. Also, I'm taking Wally on a date tomorrow. I want to get him something. What should I get him?" Damian asked.

"A shirt with a stupid science pun on it." Persia said before she took a drag of her cigarette. Artemis was standing there and watching. Persia noticed her. "I'll call you later kid. Bye." She said and hung up.

"Apolozize. Don't mean to intrude." Artemis said. Persia shrugged and moved her legs so the woman could sit down. Artemis sat down and put a hand on Persia' s leg.

"I already know what you are going to say. They don't need to know." Persia told her.

"I wasn't going to say anything about that. I was just going to tell you that Hera and Hestia want to see you by the Hearth later tonight." Artemis said.

"Yeah, okay ma." Persia mumbled, moving to lay her head on Artemis' lap. Aretmis had adopted the small demigod after meeting her when she was 8 and running from her problems.

Later that night, Persia met Hestia and Hera by the Heath. She had a flask in her hand and a cigarette behind her ear. She sat down and looked at the two goddesses.

"Hello Persia." Hestia said and gave Persia a warm hug. Persia hugged back thentook a sip out of her flask when she was let go.

"Hello Hestia. Hello Lady Hera." Persia mumbled and lit her cigarette.

"I wanted to ask you something." Hera told Persia. Persia nodded and waited for her to ask. "Were you pregnant at one point in your life?"

"Why?" Persia asked and ashed her cigarette in the ashtray Hestia made apper.

"Because I can tell you crave a family but I am unsure with who. But you carry the burden of a miscarriage on you." Hera said.

"Can't have a family with someone who is long dead. I had a miscarrage after I blew up Mount Saint Helens." Persia hissed and got up. She went back to her cabin, starting to tear up. She put her cigarette out on her arm and she sat down on her bed, starting to cry. Persia cried herself to sleep.

In the morning, Persia awoke to Nico shaking her. "Sia, come on. Time to get up." He said.

"I don't wanna. I want my Casanova." Persia whispered and pulled the pillow she had closer.

"I know. I can't summon him right now though." Nico said

"Come get me when you can summon him." Persia said and went back to sleep.