2♡

Persia hated the sun, she did. It was probably the worst thing she could admit since her cousin was the god of the sun(though he wasn't as bright). It was the most unusual thing to see in the gloomy city of Gotham(and they have seen some weird shit in Gotham). So when the bright light hit her face as she tried to go back to sleep after her second nightmare of the night, her mind immediately went to the word 'Apollo'. The warm hand that started to shake her confirmed her thoughts, making her want to groan and want to turn over.
"I'm up Apollo." Persia grumbled as she sat up, knowing she had really no choice. She stretched her arms out above her head, hearing a sicking crack of her healing bones from her last fight. She got out of bed with a groan and grabbed a pair of shorts off the floor. She sniffed them and she made a face before pulling them on anyways. Then she began to look for her bag. She looked towards the living room when she heard a hasty call of her first name. She found her cigarettes instead and she hummed. She took out a cigarette and put it between her lips.

The raven haired girl walked out to the hallway and yawned, nearly dropping her cigarette in the process. She wanted the beer she had in the fridge, it worked better than coffee to her. Even if she could never get drunk, the water in the alcohol prevented it.

"Sia!" Jason called yet again, shorting the name. Apollo looked at Persia confused but all Persia did was light the cigarette in her mouth. She walked out into the living room/kitchen area of the small two bedroom apartment she shared with her God-brother.

"Yeah?" Persia asked, leaning over the couch to look at Jason and Tim. She ruffled Jason's hair and kissed Tim's head, moving the cigarette out of the way to let Jason take a drag of it.

"Blanket. On the chair by your bag." Jason said, motioning with his head. Persia nodded and put the cigarette in her mouth and grabbing the blanket. Draping it over them, Persia grabbed her bag and waved to Jason. Jason nodded to her and closed his eyes, finally deciding to get some sleep after not sleeping all night long.

"Ready to go?" Apollo asked, smiling brightly at Persia. Persia grabbed a black duffle bag from her closet along with the black backpack that she got from the living room before she sighed a bit, not looking at him due to how bright he was. She hated the brightness. It would take her a few days to get used to it.

"Yeah, let's get going." Persia mumbled and shoved her hands in her pockets. She got into the red Ferrari which made her eyes burn. Why was everything about Apollo so bright and irritating? She made little to no complaints as she got in the car, biting her tongue. She pulled out another cigarette and  then put of it in her mouth before she lit it with her lighter. She started to smoke, blowing it out of her mouth.

"That's really unhealthy for you. You want to be in top top shape right?" Apollo asked and looked at Persia, taking his eyes off the sky for a moment.. His eyes were filled with worry for the young hero. Persia saw the look and she got annoyed. What did he care about her habits?

"Oh that's bullshit. I'll be fine. It's a bunch of crap anyways." Persia said and put her feet up as she leaned back. She had no care to act like her carefree, dumbass, hero persona until they touched down in Camp Half-Blood. In Gotham, the word Neon was feared by villains and loved by people who live on the streets. Sure, her methods were illegal but what the hell did she care?
"Persia, put that thing out. You are only hurting yourself." Apollo said. Persia laughed, mocking the god, and put it out on her arm.

"There it is out!" Persia said and put it in the pack of cigarettes. She went quiet as they flew to camp. Once they got there, she acted like her demigod self. Happy, joking around and carefree. She headed to her cabin and threw her bags on the bed.

Persia sat in her bed and sighed, cracking her neck. "God, this is exhausting." She said and laid down. She relit her cigarette and smoked it before she heard the lunch bell ring. She went to the Pavilion and sat at the Hades table with Nico, wanting to check on the little emo.

Nico looked at his odd cousin and leaned a bit closer to give her his normal affection of pressing his head to her shoulder. He got a smell of her however. "Ugh, you smell like smoke." He said.

"It happens." Persia said and ate some bread. That was all she ate, not feeling too hungry currently. She felt like she would throw up if she ate too much. But she also felt starving. After lunch, she headed to her cabin. She laid down in the bed she claimed every summer, face down. She dozed off like that, snoring softly.