Invincible ✔

Ikora's P.O.V:

" She is in the Scarlet Keep, this is the opportunity that we were waiting for. We must strike. " Eris states.

" Eris is right. Let's call our friends and go to slay her. " I agree looking at Zavala to read his expression.

Zavala nods. " I agree. Let's do this. "

Perfect. He agreed. We don't need to ask Cayde. During our last meeting he made it clear that we should kill her immediately.

Zavala sends message to everyone. According to the message, everyone needs to meet us as fast as they can at the Sanctuary on the moon.

We enter Zavala's ship. Minutes pass, all in silence. We wear our helmets and exit the ship.

-- 10 minutes after --

Cayde and ( Y/N ) finally arrived. Now everyone is here. Cayde must have told her something funny because she is laughing. So cute.

Zavala gathers us all to repeat the plan. He finishes and we summon our vehicles to go to the Scarlet Keep.

Reader's P.O.V:

We enter the building and the party begins. Cayde and I are fighting the Hive side by side. I really like it.

Explosions everywhere. Hive soldiers dying in seconds. We are really the best. We are really invincible.

We are finally here. The last level. It looks the same. But with one big difference. Instead of Hashladûn, there is Savathun.

We kill the two witches and Savathun appears.

" This hurts, my own child is here to kill me. " She commends looking at me.

" She is not your child and we are all here to kill you ! " Cayde corrects her. His voice full of hatred.

She laughs. A laughter which breaks everyone's heart. And then retorts : " I am a god ! We will see who will slay who ! "

" We gonna slay you ! " Zavala screams.

" Attack ! " Ikora orders.

Everyone takes their best weapon. I chose my favorite hand cannon. 'The crimson'. We start shooting at her.

She laughs again. She was immune to our bullets. How ? She does nothing like the scorn or the fallen.

She uses her magic to attack us. Jimmy next to me dies. Stelios saw that because he protects Jimmy's ghost and Jimmy is back in no time.

Perfect.

" You can not hurt me, guardians. You are weak, pathetic like your little stupid light. " She shouts and laughs again.

" What are we gonna do ? " Cayde asks Ikora.

" No clue. " She replies.

Oh shit. If Ikora has no idea, we die for sure.

The battle continues. Time passes and guardians die and be brought back to life. It has started being a little boring.

And then I come up with an idea. If our light supers had no effect on her, what about our dark ones ? I guess we gonna find out.

" Cayde, I have an idea. " I whisper. Now we are hiding behind a wall.

" What ? " He inquires.

" Stasis. " I answer.

" Are you sure ? " He asks.

" Yeah. " I respond.

" Very well, good luck my queen. " He wishes me.

" You too. " I say and start running towards her. She turns her head like she felt me. I freak out but continue. I jump and activate my dark super. My two kamas pierce her chest.

She screams and her shield breaks. " How dare you use my own magic against me ! " She screams furiously.

" Wanna do it again ? " I inquire smiling under my helmet.

" What a pity won't be able to. " She tells me with a fake sad tone.

The other guardians were still shooting at her. Now with her shield broken, she is vulnerable.

She points me with her hand and says some words in her language. Suddenly, I feel powerless. My legs can not hold me anymore. I fall into my knees. Breathing becomes more and more difficult. I take off my helmet. I can't see clearly. I can't hear a lot. My head is so heavy.

My body lays on the ground. No blood. No wound. Nothing. I can hear someone calling me. My vision becomes worse. I try to move. I can't.

" I will finish with you little guardians and then I will force my child to comply with my will. " I hear Savathun's voice like a whisper.

I close my eyes. I can feel something metallic touching my neck to check up my pulse.

" ( Y/N ), are you ok ? " I open my eyes slowly. Cayde is in front of me. I open my mouth only to realize that I can not. So, I close it.

" Don't panic. I am here. " He says caressing my cheek.

I smile. A weak one. The only thing I can do to comfort him.

My vision is a little better now. He had pulled me behind the same wall.

I close my eyes. I can feel in my bones that I am safe with him and darkness consumes me.

Cayde's P.O.V:

She closes her eyes. I don't know what Savathun did to her but she is safe now with me. That's enough.

I look at the field. Savathun's shield had been broken. Wounds appearing to all of her skin. I smile. Without my queen nothing of this would happen.

Some Hive are behind Stelios. I kill them quickly. He turns and waves like saying thank you. I wave back.

Savathun screams again. " Until next time. " And she vanishes.

" What the fuck ? " Zavala says confused.

" She did something to ( Y/N ). " I state. Right now I am carrying her bridal style. She is unconscious. Ikora runs towards her. She checks her pulse and sighs with relief.

" Ghost, is your guardian ok ? " Ikora inquires.

Her ghost appears and scans her.

" No wounds to be healed. Everything is good. I guess that she needs rest. " He answers.

" Very well, let's go back home. " Zavala demands and calls his ghost to teleport him to his ship.

I do the same like everyone. But I teleport both me and her.

I leave her in a sitting position next to me. I sit too and drive the ship towards the Tower.