I missed you ✔

Reader's P.O.V:

I finally wake up. I feel like I had been sleeping for ages. I open my eyes to observe my surroundings. I  am home. In my bedroom.

" Oh thanks the Traveler ! You are awake. " My ghost says relieved.

" For how long was I sleeping ? " I ask.

" 1 week. " My ghost answers.

" WHAT !? " I scream. 1 week. Cayde must have been soooo worried. I must go and speak with him immediately. "

I get up. Only to notice that I am still wearing my armor. Thanks god !

I exit the house and start running towards the Tower.

I am here. I go to the Hangar. I hide the last moment but I took a peek.

Cayde was talking to Jimmy and his fireteam ( Konstantina ( the warlock) and John ( the titan ) as John told me later ).

Perfect.

Let's surprise them all !!!!

Cayde's P.O.V:

" The last time I checked on her she was still sleeping. " I tell them patting Jimmy's shoulder.

" Thanks Cayde. " Jimmy says giving his a sad smile.

" Well sleeping is better than dead. " Konstantina commends.

" Be my guest. " John agrees.

" You are right. Anyway, we are trying to locate her again and this time to end her. " I state. I will do everything to kill her and free my queen from her evil spells.

" Surprise !!!! " A so familiar female voice screams happily. Her voice sounded like music to my ears.

I turn to face her. The others had jumped because of the shock.

My queen. My so beautiful and beloved queen. Awake and full of energy standing in front of me.

I hug her. I hug her like I have to hug her for months maybe years. Right now it is only her and me. She laughs.

I hear someone whispering and footsteps. They must have left.

She breaks the hug. Her hands are now on my chest. She was looking at me like waiting for me to say something.

I open my mouth. I wanted to tell her so many things. Oh God, if I could cry, I would probably be crying now. But I am speechless. So I close it.

She laughs again. But this time also blushes.

" Look who decided to play it mr. shy. " She commends and laughs with her own joke.

I can't help it. I smile.

" I missed you. " I manage to whisper.

" You know for me it was something like : The one time I am in Scarlet Keep next to you and the other time I am at my house sleeping. Soo, I missed you too for those 10 minutes that I needed to come here. " She tells me giving me a smirk.

" It's better than being captured or something kinda like the last time. " I retort patting her back.

" Yeah. " She agrees and hugs me. I lower my head and now we are on the same level.

She looks at me smiling : " Something tells me that if we start, we won't be able to stop. " She whispers.

I smile realizing that she is right.

" Let's go to say to everyone the news ! " I say happily.

" What news ? " She asks confused.

" That you are awake. " I reply starting walking towards Zavala.

She clings on me and then we leave.