26~A Wolf

"swags... what's going on?" Y/N asked as she watched a few men walk in and out of the weapons room
"an up and coming gang has already started some shit with us, so we're gonna go and put them in their place"
"oh... do you know where my dad is?"
"I'm pretty sure he's still in his office" Y/N nodded and walked away, towards her father's office. She took a deep breath before turning the corner and taking a step in. She tapped her knuckles onto the open door to signal she was there. Robert looked up from some paper that was on his desk to see his daughter. His face softened, she hadn't really spoke to him since what happened so he was happy to see her.
"I uhh... I want to come" she told him
"really? I mean, are you sure?"
"Yeh, I haven't actually done this before but, ya know" she trailed off at the end
"considering you're my under boss, I think you'll need to learn for the future... if you still want to be my under boss, that is" Robert spoke, with some hope in his voice. Y/N just smiled, walked over to him and then hugged him.
"I'm sorry" were the only words that came out of her mouth
"I'm sorry too" he said as he hugged her back

"I'd probably be... a lion"
"kind of the jungle"
"what about you Y/N?"
"is this the dumb shit you talk about on your way to these things?" she asked. The ones who were going were Robert, Swagger, Y/N, Mully, ReeKid, Travis, Cooper, Ted and a few others, they were all in a van, on their way to the main house of the smaller gang, and they had all been talking about what animal they would be in the wind.
"Yeh... what animal would you be?" Swagger asked
"uhh, I'd probably be a wolf" she said
"a wolf? seriously? lions and tigers are so much bigger than wolves" Travis said
"although they may be smaller, wolves don't perform in the circus"
"I should really start hiring guys my own age" Robert said to himself
"Yeh, why is everyone here closer to my age?" Y/N asked him
"I honestly don't know"
Y/N just laughed and leaned forward to turn on the radio, as she was in the passenger seat. She started humming along to the song until it got to a specific part and her eyes widened.
"in the land of Gods and Monsters, I was angel, looking to get fucked hard"
"what the fuck did that just say?" Robert asked as the rest of them just burst into laughter.

"We're here" Robert spoke as he turned the engine off, and they all looked towards the house. It was smaller than Y/N's house, a lot smaller. But what more do you expect from a small gang who's probably not bringing in much money. They all got out of the car and went over to the house. Robert knocked and in a few seconds, the door swung open, to see a very concerned looking person.
"We're here to talk" Robert spoke.

"do you have an issue?" Y/N asked to a man just staring at her. They had finished their arrangement about maybe joining gangs together and were on their way out
"no, it's just, I've never seen a woman doing this high up stuff with the Mafia"
"is there a problem with that?" she asked and he just put his hands up in defence.
"These guys must feel lucky that Schlatt's dead, they can have a shot with you now" Y/N's head just slowly turned to look at him with a stupid smirk on his face. Her rage meter was rising and Swagger could tell
"you don't wanna do this man" he warned the guy
"why, she won't hit me, she might break a nail"
(this next part, I'm not 100% sure it's possible but it's in Kill Bill and I'm obsessed with that movie so we'll just say it is possible)
Within seconds, an excruciating scream echoed through the whole house as Y/N swiftly plucked out the guys eye with her fingers. As that guy fell to the floor, the smaller gang pulled out their guns and started firing, causing the Blood Tears to retaliate and fire back.

"I'm sorry about starting that" Y/N said as they all piled back into the car
"it's fine, none of us are hurt and, it's been a while since I've had gun fight, it was fun" Robert said which made her laugh
"That guy will think twice before questioning a woman now though" Ted said
"that was fucking awesome though, she just fucking-" ReeKid spoke and gestured a plucking motion
"you gotta teach me how you did that, it was insane" he said as he looked at her through the rear view mirror
"Where did you even learn that?" Robert asked
"do you remember when you signed me up for them martial arts lessons? the guy doing them used to be a trained assassin so he taught me a lot of things like that"
"he though a 12 year old would need to know how to pluck out someone's eyes?"
"I guess so" Y/N shrugged

"I gotta say, he was asking for it though" Robert said and he took about bite of his burger.
"wait, so you just, took it straight out? like, it became completely detached?" Dana asked, Y/N just nodded
"what did you do with it then?" She asked her daughter
"I don't know, I dropped it, it probably got stepped on... do we have to talk about this while we eat?"
"Yeh, you're right, sorry" and they all just sat in silence for a few seconds before Robert spoke again.
"anything you do from now on will be great compared to-"
"Robert, you said you wouldn't bring it up anymore, she said she's sorry and she regrets it and she'll never do it again-"
"I know but I'm just saying... you're lucky I let you off as well as I did, any others would have disowned you" Y/N just looked up from her food at him and then looked back down, eating her dinner in silence.

(Here you go my doods, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it wasn't a very good one, mostly because it's just a filler chapter to get to where I want to bring this book, I know what I want to happen and I'm excited for y'all to read it 🙃🙃 anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed, love you all ❤️)