9~It's 74!

DeNito Household~Entrance

"Answer the door Y/N" Dana said as she was walking up the stairs, seeing her daughter in the living room. Y/N rolled her eyes
"but you was just there" as she stood up and dragged her feet towards the door.
"Why didn't you just come in, you usually do-" Y/N said, expecting it to be Mully or Swagger. But, much to her surprise, she opened the door to the people she least expected to see.
"We'd like to see your father, please" the man in front of her said
"Dad?" Y/N shouted without taking her eyes off the people in front of her. He didn't answer so she shouted again. Louder this time, looking back as to project her voice into his office.
"Dad!!"
"Alright! I'm coming, what's--oh" Robert said as he as he walked out of his office, thinking he would only see his daughter but, in fact, he saw people he expected to see at some point.
"Mr Depp and... Family. Please, come through" Robert said in a polite manner even though he despised the name that was uttered from his mouth. He despised it to the point where he thought he would turn to stone just from it touching his lips. The 3 adults walked through the grand door.
Mr Depp.
Geena Depp with a bruised nose which she tried covering with makeup but, it was still very visible.
Gaege Depp who still, despite what she did to his own mother, couldn't take his eyes off the girl holding the door open for them. Y/N closed the door behind the rival family and heard her mother
"who was at the do-" she stopped in her tracks, seeing who was in her house. When they was out of sight, she gestured for her daughter to go to her.
"Why are they here?!" she whisper-shouted
"I don't know, dad just told them to follow him to his office" Y/N told her, equally as quiet. The two walked down the stairs and creeped towards the office. They stood on either side of the door way, listening in.
"listen okay, we want a payment, not in money, in men"
"I'll give you one man and money, name your price"
"50,000"
Y/N and Dana looked at each other.
Y/N looked to the floor, feeling ashamed. Dana hugged her daughter and told her it's okay. The two then walked off and went their separate ways. What they didn't know was Gaege saw the whole thing. He asked to use the bathroom but decided to follow Y/N. She went to the one place she always goes when she feels like this.

Y/N's Wine Cellar

Y/N was looking through her wine collection, talking to herself.
"73... 74, eww, not 74, 74 is sewage, aha 75! 75 it is!" she said as she pulled the glass bottle out of the shelf. She then walked over to the cabinet where the wine glasses are kept and she pulled one out. She poured herself a drink and put the wine back in its place. She turned around and was about to sit at her small table until she saw Gaege on the stairs just watching her
"how long have you been stood there?" she asked
"long enough to know that I should never drink 74" he replied as he slowly made his way to the bottom of the stairs.
"what if I came down here to have some space?" Y/N asked
"Space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too close" Gaege replied. Y/N just did a simple nod and sat down, taking a sip from her drink.
"what's up with you?" he asked
"Did you not see me punch your mother and did you not hear what you dad wants?" she asked as she watched him sit across from her
"Wine?" she asked him and awaited a reply as she took a sip from her glass.
"I'm more of a whisky guy but sure, I'll take some wine." he replied as he watched the woman in front of him stand up and go over to her wine collection.
"So uhh, why are you being nice to me?" Gaege asked
"I could ask you the same thing," she said as she popped the cork
"but I don't want to... I'm already a disappointment to my father so why not" she finished as she poured the drink for him. She walked over to him and brought the drink with her, passed it to him and sat down. He took a sip and the look on his face was  pure disgust that he tried to hide, trying to please the girl in front of him.
"wow that's..." he coughed
"it's good" he lied
"It's 74" Y/N said into her glass before taking a sit. Her eyes looked up at him through the glass to see him put the glass down on the table. He looked at her with a 'why' face.
"just because I'm talking to you doesn't mean automatically mean I like you. Did you forget you're my enemy?" she answered his unspoken question. He chuckled at her statement.
"Okay, now I want to ask... Why are you talking to me and being nice to me?" Y/N asked him
"because I just... I don't know what it is about you. You're beautiful and I can't take my eyes off of you but I'm supposed to hate you. The crazy thing is, when you punched my mom, I just wanted to make sure you was safe" is what Gaege said... Well what he wanted to say. Instead he just shrugged and took a sip of the wine that was still in front of him. He spat it back in the glass while Y/N laughed and just said
"It's 74! Why are you still drinking it?! Here" she passed him her wine glass before she stood up, took Gaege's glass of wine and poured it down the sink that was in the cellar. She placed the glass in the sink so that there was no danger of it breaking and went to sit back in front of Gaege.
"Woah, Jesus Christ! I let you have a sip, not drink the rest of my wine!"
Y/N said as she snatched the glass from the man in front of her with about a mouth-full of wine left in the glass.
"I would have done what you did" Gaege said as Y/N swirled around the last bit of wine in her glass. She looked up at him and just asked
"what?"
"I would have hit someone if they insulated my mom"
"Yeh well I wonder what you wanna do to me because I punched her"
"Yeh well, sometimes she deserves it"
"Gaege! That's your mother! You can't say that!"
"What is said in the Wine Cellar, better stay in the Wine Cellar." Gaege threatened as he stood up, grabbed the glass Y/N was still holding and finished the last bit of wine.
"umm, excuse me" she said in a playful offended manner as Gaege
"I gotta get back, I told them I was going to the toilet but I just wanted to follow you" he said to her as he walked up the stairs. Y/N laughed at what she thought was a joke.
"wait, seriously?" she asked as she stood up and tried to chase him up the stairs but he was already out of sight.

However, Swagger had just arrived and saw him come out of the Wine Cellar, shortly followed by Y/N.