14~My Tazor Pen

(Guys, before this chapter starts, I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you for 2K+ reads, it means so much to me 😊 Also, on my Wattpad, the music doesn't play when I try reading the chapter and idk if it's just on mine so, if it doesn't work on yours either, I've made a Spotify playlist for this book! It has all the songs used so far. FYI, you don't need to read the chapters with the music if you don't want to, it's completely optional but some of them go with the theme of the chapter. Here's the link 💗:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2w602yeiYRSVoID3FJfYXm?si=sdXHpclaSdSFYjSxHHVVbA
Now, I hope you enjoy the chapter)

Swagger opened the door and swung his legs out. He walked around the front of the car, over to the side Y/N was. She pulled down the mirror to look at herself one last time to make sure she didn't look like crap. She took a deep breath and flipped the mirror back up. Before she could even reach for the door handle, Swagger had already opened the door for her (fucking simp) and he held his hand out
"M'lady" he said in a fake posh accent
"M'lord" she replied as she took his hand and got out of the car. She let go of his hand and closed the car door. She looked down at her outfit and took another deep breath.
"you look fine, now come on" Swagger said when he notice what she was doing. He held her wrist and pulled her a little bit just to get her moving.

When they made it to the street corner, nobody was there. Y/N started to get nervous. They decided to sit on a low wall instead of standing, in case they were there for a while. Y/N's leg started to bounce. She went to bite her nails but then she realised that she couldn't due to her acrylic nails so she just resumed the leg bouncing. She was looking to her left, looking at the scenery up ahead while Swagger was sat in her right. She took a deep breath and mentally prepared for the worst, just in case.
"what are you doing in this part of town?" she heard from the right of her. She whipped her head to look over and saw him. As soon as she saw him, she felt the butterflies. A slight smile crept into her face as they locked eyes. Y/N and Swagger jumped off the wall and stood in front of the two.

Narrator hummed and spoke
"faceless? Now, why do you never show your face? Are you just too insecure?"
"haha, funny. Now, what's up with the fake voice..." their voices trailed off as Gaege and Y/N walked away.
"Hey" Y/N said as she smiled at him
"Hi" he replied to her
"I'm glad I get to see you again" he continued
"Yeh, me too, we just gotta be careful because literally anyone could see us and our lives would be over" Y/N said as she kept looking around to make sure nobody was around. As she looked around, Gaege couldn't help but watch her. The thing that occupied his mind for the last few days was actually in front of him again.
"Look, okay..." Y/N started which broke Gaege's trance.
"I've never done anything like this before so this is weird for me, but uhh, I guess you're a pretty cool guy" she said as she looked at the floor.
"this is new for me as well but I guess you're pretty cool too" he said with a slight smile.
"we don't have much time to talk here so, I'm just gonna say it, I want to see you again sometime." Gaege said. Y/N thought for a second and then dove into her small handbag. She pulled out a pen and a notepad. She clicked the top of the pen and then screamed as she dropped the pen. Gaege just looked scared and confused as to why the pen made a tazor noise.
"my tazor pen" she laughed as she picked it back up.
"Why do you have that?" he asked as he watched her put it back in her bag and grab an actually pen.
"it's hard being a woman, a lot of men are creeps. And if that wasn't bad enough, my dad is a mob boss so threats are at least doubled" she told him as she was flicking through her notepad, trying to find a blank page.
"oh..." he replied
"I don't want your shitty sorrow, it makes me feel badass" she started which made him laugh and then she said
"okay, so, when and where do you wanna meet again?" she asked him as she clicked the pen.
"How about, Thursday, we go to Starcourt (😏😉) arcade?" he asked as she wrote it down twice, one at the top of the paper and another at the bottom of the paper.
"what time?"
"hmm, I don't know"
"Well, we don't want it to be to early because there will probably be too many people but we don't want it to be too late because we don't want to be rushing around before it closes" I told him.
"how about 6pm, we'll have 4 hours before it closes but most people would be at home at that point" he suggested. She smiled and nodded at him and then looked down at her notepad to write it down at the top and bottom again. She ripped the paper off the pad and ripped it in half and gave him one half of it.
"You're not allowed to bring any money though" Gaege said to Y/N
"umm, and why is that?" she asked with a smile as she was looking up at him
"because, a woman should never pay on the first date" he told her
"ha, okay, first of all, that is soo stereotypical and second of all..." She tilted her head to the right and continued
"who said that it's gonna be a date?" she smiled mischievously. She stared into his eyes, waiting for an answer. She practically saw the cogs turning in his brain, it looked like he was debating something. He slowly and hesitantly put his hands on her hips and said with a smirk
"I did" which just made her '🧚‍♂️🦋💥💗💞🌟🌠🔥' (oh god, could you imagine). Moments later, Swagger and Narrator came around the corner and was stood looking at the two. Y/N quickly pulled away, stood up straight and her first instinct was to slap Gaege across his face.
"it's okay Y/N, he knows" Swagger reassured her.
"oh" she breathed and stood normal again
"sorry" she says as she looks at him and puts her hand over the red hand print on his face. He flinched at the slight touch due to a slight stinging. She pulled a 😬 face (idk what that's called).
"it's okay" he said with a chuckle.
"did you figure out what you're gonna do?" Narrator asked the two
"Yeh" Y/N and Gaege said in unison.
"Okay good, now, we need to go home before we get caught" Narrator sopke again
"Okay well, see you around" Y/N said as she waved and they walked in opposite directions.

When Y/N and Swagger arrived at the car and got in.
"how was it?" he asked as he tuned the key in the ignition (hot and fresh out the kitchen, mama rolling that body got every ma... Sorry).
"it was good" she said. She was looking out the window, trying to hide her smile but Swagger still saw. He was happy that she was happy. But he wasn't the one making her happy.