𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮

(Y/N) pov

My breathing hitched at the dilemma at hand, my sniper was aimed right on the form of Akechi's shadow, my hands were shaking. I had one shot. One. I release my breath that I held in and pull the trigger. I only slightly stagger from the kick of the shot, after all, I'm used to it.

I peer back into the scope to see the shadow Akechi fading out of sight and I could cry with relief.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!" Akira demands, oh ho ho of course. The leader of the famous thieves. I strap the weapon to my back and make my way down to the centre.

I slyly yet swiftly move in the shadows, for my angle I had to get up high meaning I had to hop down to them. Once I was low enough to resist the fall I leap and land in a low stance slowly standing back up.

It's not as intimidating as I'd hope because I'm on the short side but that doesn't matter! I aced that landing!

I smirk at them the mask covering only half my face, my glowing (E/C) orbs pour into Akira's soul. I can tell he recognises me, but of course they all should, I'm in their friend group, assisting from the darkness.

I take a deep breath knowing there's no going back. They'll finally know it's me.

I would follow them into the palaces and at any moment one of them was vulnerable a powerful shot from my sniper turned the tables and knocked down the enemy.

I mean am I supposed to let them take the hit?
Hell no.

I remove my mask and bow elegantly absorbing the shocked faces of my longtime friends. I turn to Akechi who's the most surprised of them all.

Aw I feel bad now... Sorry Akechi, I'll make it up to you.

How long had we known each other? Too long, I'm really surprised he didn't know it was me... I mean come on, with a title like "Ace Detective" it should have been easy.

Hmph! Guess I was too good for even you dear Akechi!

Akechi...

Akechi...

This has been the first time I've seen you like this in person...
I can't help but be attracted even more.
I know, how is that even possible?

My trance is broken by a sharp pain growing in my lower abdomen, I should have known.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" The aggressive voice cuts through the ever echoing silence.

Shido... you twat... don't think I don't know what you've made Akechi do.

Blood trickles down the corner of my mouth. I turn to face his ugly, greasy, bald headed form. I smile widely gripping my wound,
"Alright alright, I yield! You caught me..."

I've only been wandering around this palace for the past 2 months anyways you fool.

(A/N)
OKAY SO
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS
NEXT CHAPTER IT'LL START FROM READER-CHAN STALKING THE NEW KID AND ENDING UP IN THE PALACE WITH THEM
so yeah
look forward to that 😼😼