Bucky?

You are still asleep in Steve's arms and it's not even time to get up it's 2am and your awake. You can't fall asleep so you try to sneak out of Steve's arms and he moves a little bit. But then he wakes up because you moved his arm off of you too fast. He wakes and pulls you back to him with his arms around your waist.
Steve: where are you going?
Y/n: I don't know I can't sleep so I thought I'd go get some water.
Steve: Okay well then let me go down stairs and get you some water.
Y/n: No I got it I can get it. I am feeling a little light headed but I can get it.
Steve: okay then you can go get it then.
You come back with water and then you set the cup down on the dresser and get back in the bed with Steve. You cuddle close to him because you like the feeling of his warm skin touching yours.  Eventually both of you fall asleep.
*next morning*
It's morning and Steve is awake and you are still sleeping so Steve is watching you sleep. Then you slowly wake up.
Y/n: Are you watching me sleep?
Steve: yes. You look very beautiful when you sleep.
Y/n: I know but thank you. We should probably get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast and train.
Steve: okay. Just a few more minutes though.
Steve pulls you back into bed kissing you and holding you down so can't get up. And he is now kissing your neck. After a few minutes of that he gets up and you guys do downstairs.
Thor: morning y/n!
Y/n: good morning Thor.
You get your breakfast and sit down by Steve and eat. Steve puts his hand on your thigh while you guys are eating. Then after you've eaten you get up and go to the living room where everyone else is and tony says that there is a meeting for a mission and everyone needs to be in the living room. So he says that and you go get Steve and Peter out of the kitchen and get them into the living room. Tony starts to talk about the upcoming mission and he says it's against hydra. You have history with hydra ever since the last time you seen Bucky.
Tony: we will need all your help. So everyone is going on this mission.
Y/n:okay when is the mission
Tony: now. go suit up.
You go and suit up and the team leaves and gets to the fight and it's not much of a fight. There is only one person there fight the avengers. Steve starts to fight him and he is winning at first. Then he starts to lose to the guy that Steve is fighting has a mask on so you can't tell who the guy is but Steve is losing and you join Steve fighting. And you help him fight while everyone else is fighting the hydra agents. You hit the guy in the face a couple of times which makes his mask fall off and he lifts his head up so you see his face and all you say:
Y/n: Bucky?
Bucky: who the hell is Bucky?
Bucky runs away and gets in a getaway van and they drive off.
Y/n: Steve that was Bucky that was my best friend but how come he didn't remember me?
Steve: Maybe he was brainwashed by hydra. Because they do that a lot.