Where are they?

Steve's POV

Earlier I had see y/n and Bucky leave for a run and they didn't invite me rude. Anyway I decided to go downstairs and train with Natasha or whoever was down there until fucky bucky and baby y/n came back. They don't know about those nicknames.

Its been about three hours and bucky and y/n are still not back yet. If I tell Tony he'll probably say they took a long running trail. Which I don't buy because first off they barely like to run and second who takes three hours to go on a run?! I head to the living area where Tony and the other avengers are to ask them if they've seen y/n and Bucky.

"Has anyone seen y/n and Bucky? They've been gone for like three hours on a run" I said.

"I haven't seen them but I don't think their running anymore." Sam said

"Yeah I haven't seen them either but I don't buy that their still running." Nat said.

"Here why don't I just check the cameras see which direction they went or how about this
why don't you call them hmm?" Tony said.

"Your ass sometimes tony you that" I told him pulling my phone out.

"So I'm told." Tony said back.

I tried calling both Bucky and y/n but neither answered so now I'm on to plan B. Tony's stupid idea of a plan. Which is to take the running trail that they took. And I will know which one they took once Tony uses the cameras and says which direction they went.

I get the direction they went with tony and follow their path. Lucky for me there were footprints in the moist dirt. I mean they could be anybody's but I'm thinking there Bucky's and y/n's because of the size of the prints. Anyway I followed only them to stop and start and again but this time they were bunched up in a group not leading anywhere away from that area.

The only I thing I found was Bucky's water bottle. How do I know it's Bucky's well he has a sticker on it that says: "BUCKY'S PROPERTY DON'T TOUCH". Boy he is so special.

I have no idea where they went. I kept thinking and thinking. Until I started to overthink that maybe their hurt or worse they got kidnapped. But they couldn't get kidnapped Bucky and y/n are the second and third strongest avenger. I'm obviously the first strongest.