Take this

I'm going to add a fake character name she will be one of your friends outside of the avengers. Her name is Rebecca. But you call her beck.
================================================================

You park your car and get out and go inside of this bar. The boys wait until your inside to follow you. You get inside of the bar and sit down and start drinking. You are waiting on one of you friends you haven't seen in a long while. Your friend gets here.

Y/n: heyy

Beck: hey y/n!! Long Time no see

Y/n: yeah I've been... busy

Beck: yeah so you still single.

Y/n: yeah. I mean I was in a relationship for awhile then we broke up but I don't wanna talk about that right now. I'm just here to have a good time.

Beck: and that's what we are going to do. Hey bartender can we get 6 tequila shots over here

Bartender: yeah coming right up

The bartender gives you guys 6 shots and you both down the first two. Before beck downs the third she sees a hot guy checking her out. She walks over to him and downs the third and she just leaves you at the bar by yourself. Bucky and Steve are now in the bar they are watching from a distance but you don't even know that they are there. A guys comes up and asks if the seat next to you is taken.

Guy: hey is this seat taken

Y/n: uhh no

Guy: ok *he sits down next to you*

Guy: so what is a pretty girl doing at a bar all by herself

Y/n: I'm actually here with one of my friends

*you look over at beck talking to another guy*

Y/n: but she is a little occupied at the moment

Guy: oh well wanna dance with me

Y/n: uhh no thanks I think I'm just going tell my friend that I'm going to leave.

Guy: don't leave the party is just starting

He grabs your wrist and opens your hand and puts a pill in your hand. You were uncomfortable by this and you tried to get up and walk over to your friend. But the guys pulls you back to him he squeezes your wrist really tight. Then Bucky comes over to you and pushed the guy off you and Steve grabbed you away from him

Y/n: what the hell are you guys doing here!!

Steve: uhhh we just wanted to enjoy a night out at the bar

Bucky: yeah we didn't follow you here or anything

Y/n: you guys followed me! *you were getting mad*

Steve: let's get you out of here so you don't do something stupid

Y/n: I have to tell my friend I'm leaving then

You walk over to beck and you tell your gonna get out of here she says okay and you leave with Steve and Bucky. Your in the backseat of Steve's car and Bucky and Steve are in the front seat. You haven't said anything to them and you don't plan on saying anything because your very mad at them. As soon as Steve pulls into the parking lot of the compound you get out of the car and walk into the compound straight to your room. You go up there and change into workout out clothes. You go downstairs and start training and working out.

Bucky and Steve had just walked into the compound and tried to find out where you went.

Nat: if your looking for y/n she went to the training room but I wouldn't go see her. She is pissed off.

Steve and Bucky: okay thanks

They head to the training room to see you.

I didn't proof read this so hopefully I didn't make iny spelling errors or something that is caused from dyslexia.