Y/n??

You keep walking to the med lab ignoring Steve. And you see that Bucky is awake. So you walk over to him and ask him questions to see if he knows and remembers you.

Y/n: hey I'm y/n we've met before.

Bucky: *Buckys old memories rush back to his mind* y/n?? *bucky passes out*

Y/n: BUCKY! Tony! Help Bucky he passed out

Tony does a test on him and sees he only passed out because he was overwhelmed by something or someone.

Y/n: okay so he should wake in a couple of minutes?

Tony: Yeah *tony looks over at bucky* oh look he is waking up again.

Bucky: y/n are you okay? I haven't see you for ever

Y/n: omg Bucky I'm fine. I haven't seen my best friend in a couple of years and your asking me if I'm okay?

Bucky: fair point. I missed you we have a lot to catch up on.

Y/n: I missed you too. And yeah we do have a lot to catch up on starting with Steve Rogers.

Bucky: How do you know him?

Y/n: he is captain America and he is an avenger. And he is also my ex who I'm still in love with but you can't tell him that

Bucky: I missed a lot. Steve is your ex? What happened?

Y/n: yeah he cheated on me but everyone keeps telling me to talk to him but I'm mad at him right now and I don't wanna talk to him soooo .... yeah

Bucky: well can you have someone bring Steve in here I haven't seen him in years.

Y/n: yeah

You call tony and tell that Steve needs to come up to the med lab there is someone who wants to speak with you. Steve walks in the med bay.

Steve: Hey Bucky

Y/n: I will leave you two to catch up and talk.

You walk out of the room and go downstairs and get your car keys and leave. You went to go get lunch for you and Bucky because you were starving and your sure that he is too.