First Draft of my Script

March 2, 2021
Writing the first draft of my script.

*note: I've removed my name from the script for privacy*.

My first name is _

My middle name is _

And my last name is _

My race is white

I am a witch

My sexual orientation is bisexual

My safe word is "back to the ghetto" followed by three claps :)

My sign is a Pisces, and my astrological chart is the same as it is in my CR. Pisces Sun, Virgo Moon, and Cancer Rising.

I have perfectly clear skin, with rosy cheeks and freckles. The rest of my face is the same as it is in my CR.

My hair is the same color as in my CR, but it is always perfectly wavy.

I have the same body as my CR.

I never have to shave.

I always feel clean and smell good and my breath is always nice.

I have a British accent!!

My wand is an alder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 1/2'' and slightly springy flexibility.

My patronus is a Tokinese Cat.

I smell like the forest and chai spice perfume.

My backstory:
I came from a loving pure blood family, however, my parents passed away peacefully from sickness when I was only a few years old. However, I had a happy childhood and little trauma because I was taken in by our close family friends: the Weasleys. I've grown up with their family, and am adored by them all.

I was born on February 25, 1980, only a few days before Ron Weasley.

I excel in all my subjects, but I'm particularly gifted at potions and transfiguration.

In my DR, I cannot be hurt (emotional and physical) above the pain meter of 5.

I know all spells.

I will not carry any trauma from my DR back into my CR.

I will not be attached to the characters in my DR when I come back to my CR.

Every time I shift, time will resume where I last left off.

I'll remember everything from when I shift in my CR.

My handwriting is perfect

In my first year I'll be 4'11, and in my last year I'll be 5'7. (I'll grow over time).

When I go through puberty in my DR, it'll be easy and I'll just get taller and more womanly.
In my DR, I do not get a period.

I have really nice clothes for when I'm not in my uniform, and a lot of money to spend for my parents left me everything.

One hour in my CR is one month in my DR.

No one in my DR will know ive shifted but Dumbledor may...

First time shifting:

When I shift, I'll smell a burning fire and candles. I'll feel the warm glow of the fire on my face. I'll be tapped on the shoulder and Ginny will ask me if I'm ready to go to Diagon Alley.

When I first shift I'll shift to a few days before Hogwarts starts. The year will be 1991.

Ron and the rest of the Weasley family are going to diagon alley to shop for school supplies.

We get our stuff, and head home.

The next day, we all hangout in the house before preparing to head to platform 9 3/4.

I'm definitely fancied by almost everyone around me, and I'm cunning and charming.

We get on the train, and Ron and I meet Harry, and then Hermione. Hermione and I hit it off right away and become best friends.

When we get to Hogwarts, however, I'm sorted into Slytherin along with Draco.

I look over sadly at my three friends all in Griffendor, but they assure me we will stay friends.

I'm allowed to go to whatever common rooms I want.

When I head over to the Slytherin table; I meet Draco. He shakes my hand. I'll be the unity between the two groups of people.

From here on out it's up to me in my DR to figure out ...