𝓱𝓮𝓻

𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐦𝐢-𝐫𝐚𝐞 ♪ 안미래 

𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐦𝐢-𝐫𝐚𝐞 ♪ 안미래 

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ♪ mi-ra, ahn-mi, rae-yah

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♪ 10.20

𝐚𝐠𝐞 ♪ same as the other original characters

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 ♪ AB-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ♪ light blue/ icy blue

𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ♪ peach + salmon 

𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 ♪ porcelein white

𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♪ she has a small face and body, in which a lot of people think she is younger than she is. she leans more towards the pretty and pure side than the gorgeous and exotic side. she prefers clean-cut simple palette designs for the outdoors and a cozy comfortable style for the indoors. she has three piercings on her left ear and two on her right. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♪ 162 cm (5'3)

𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♪ 43.1 kg (95 lbs)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ♪ mi-rae is a very introverted person, although upon meeting her she doesn't seem like it. she used to show her introverted nature, but she was able to create an extroverted image of herself. in contrast to her bright exotic looks, her true personality is quiet, and with people that she is close to, she communicates through body language.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ♪ n/a

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫  ♪ currently, working as a designer and model

𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬  ♪ art student, language classes, business management. (no longer active: figure skating, piano, ballet, violin, etc...)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ♪

𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐞-𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐠 (안재용) ♪ mi-rae's father. her father treasured her so much until the death of her mother. after her mother's death, she rarely saw her father although he sent her many extravagant gifts. her father is the ceo of a.j.y., the largest growing media company in korea. 

𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧 (강효린) ♪ jaeyong's wife, mi-rae's stepmother, ki-ha's mother. despises mi-rae and her mother. owner of an entertainment company. she is stoic and only drinks coffee before 12 pm, tea after 12 pm.

𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐤𝐢-𝐡𝐚 (안기하)  ♪ mi-rae's half-brother. has a warm friendly personality. currently an idol trainee. has an obsession with his little half-sister. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♪

♪ studied in the states for 3 years

♪ can speak fluently chinese, japanese, korean and english

♪ has a maltese puppy named ' kyu'

♪ is allergic to seafood

♪ has low blood pressure

♪ hates onions

♪ hates getting up in the morning

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

credits: 

credits: 

story- original story and characters do not belong to me. i only own mi-rae and her family, plus some additional side characters. i also own mi-rae's story.

art- the last two pictures are by boychaa, go check her out. i'm not quite sure about the first one. dm me for credits if it is your work. i did however recolor the eyes blue for all three art pieces. 

social media:

instagram- hwa_opinions

shar's note: please excuse my grammar and spelling and kindly correct me in the comments section. thank you for reading!

word count: 527