Candy Shop

Y/n's POV

It was a usual day in the Wizarding World. I was walking hand in hand with the love of my life, Draco Lucius Malfoy. His cold silver rings attached with my warm knuckles sending shivers down my spine. Oh how I love those damn rings. We were currently in Hogsmeade shopping for some items we both knew we didn't need but wanted. I saw Honey Dukes and decided to pull Draco along with me. "Darling, where do you think you're going" he said looking at the shop. "I'm having a sweet tooth!" I said smiling at him and walking into the shop smelling the sweetness of all the candies. Draco and I walked around the shop as I grabbed multiple things off of the shelves such as Chocolate Frogs, Exploding Bon Bons and such. I walked over to the shelves where there were cakes, cookies, scones and many other pastries. I grabbed a cake and opened it since it was a sample. "Babe come and try this cake" I said to Draco who was looking at some candy rocks. He came over to me with a questioning look on his face. I dipped my finger in the pastry and put it in his mouth while he licked my finger clean. "Mmmm that's sweet and delicious " he said. He leaned by me ear and said "But, not as delicious as you my love" he said smirking and grabbing my ass while walking away to the register. I stood there in shock until I snapped back into reality when Draco called me over saying we were next in line. I walked over and set my things on the counter while standing with my legs crossed already feeling a puddle in my panties. I mean when you're dating Draco fucking Malfoy how could you not? Him and his jet black suit and the way his blonde hair drapes over his grey eyes. I mean like damnnnnnnnn.

We walked into the Manor dropping all of our objects into the doorway. Draco threw me over his shoulder and carried me to our shared room far in one of the many towers. I bit my lip as he slapped my ass when he set me down. "Lay Down Now" he said to me in a demanding voice. I instantly got on the bed. Draco quickly hovered over me and kissed my lips roughly but passionate. I draped my arms over his neck bringing him closer. He growled and handcuffed my hands above my head while I pulled at them. He made his way from my lips to my neck leaving trails of dark aching hickeys scattered everywhere. He ripped my clothes off to the point where I was bare. He looked at me hungrily and moved his hand down to my heat and rubbed circles around my clit. I bit my lip softly and arched my back. He quickly moved his hand away and sucked his fingers. I whined. "Is my baby getting needy?" he questioned with a smirk on his face. I pouted my lip. He took off his shirt revealing his rock hard abs. He undid his belt and pulled off his pants with his boxers. I felt my pussy drip as I looked at his length. He uncuffed me and flipped me over with my ass up and face down. He slapped me repeatedly with the belt making my ass red and sore. I moaned at the feeling of the pain. He flipped me over and rammed his dick into my dripping wet pussy making me moan a storm. I gripped the sheets but then attached them to his back digging my nails deep making him bleed. He thrusted deeper and harder every-time making me go over the edge. He wrapped his huge cold hands around my tiny throat making me gasp for air every-time I moan. "D-d-daddy!!! Fuck!" I yelled while I already felt a knot form in my stomach. "Who fucks you this good princess? Hm?" He said to me while gripping harder on my neck. "Y-you do-fuck-daddy!!!" I said getting ready to realize my juices all over his dick. "I'm close!" I yelped not being able to take anymore while my legs shook. "Let it out baby" he said to me as I felt him twitch inside me. I let out a loud moan releasing all my cum and juices all over him while he pulled out and came all over my breasts. We rode out our highs as I licks the cum off my breasts while he licked my pussy clean not leaving a drop behind. "I told you you were way more delicious darling" he said laying down as a laid on his chest. I was too out of breathe and just nodded as we both fell asleep to the sound of wind swooshing by.

817 words