Forbidden love

This one shot is going to be kinda longer than usual, it's a mix of fluff and smut

Y/n's POV

"Tonks dear, can you pass me the pumpkin juice" my father said to his wife. I sat at the table picking at my food while my step mother Tonks fed my baby sister. My father Remus Lupin checked his watch getting ready for his meeting. "Y/n dear please eat your food, the meeting is in a couple minutes and you won't be able to eat till tomorrow morning" he said to me. "Oh sorry- I was just thinking" I said before I started eating. "About?" My step mother said to me. "Nothing that you should be concerned about" I said rolling my eyes at her. "Y/n M/n Lupin, you do not speak to your mother like that" my father said to me. "Step mother" I said putting my plate in the sink. "What has gotten into you Y/n" father said following me. Tonks got up out of her seat and took my baby sister to a bath. "Why does it matter anyways?" I said turning to him. " I am your father and I shall take care of you while your mother isn't here" he said leaning onto the kitchen counter crossing his arms. "Yeah because you kicked her out when she was only trying to help you" I said. "Help me? She did nothing but cause me trouble, that Bellatrix Lestrange is nothing but a manipulative woman. All she cared about was pleasing the Dark Lord. I kicked her out to keep you safe so you wouldn't turn like one of them"he said offended by my words. "They aren't all bad father, there's this one boy at school his name is Draco" I said before he cut me off. "No no no, do you not realize who that boy's father is? The right hand man to the Dark Lord. Now do you really think he will ever get permission to date you? Absolutely not! I will not tolerate you dating that savage beast" father said infuriated. "He doesn't need your permission anyways! Him and I are already happily together. Not you, Tonks or Talie will stop that! I should be able to make my own decisions! I'm 16 dad, I'm not your little princess anymore" I said to him slowly getting calmer. "I never said you couldn't date any other boy from school but not that boy. He is nothing but trouble. If you can't listen to that final rule I will have to unenroll you at Hogwarts. It's that simple" father said standing up straight checking his watch. "But" I said before he cut me off. "I said no Y/n, go to you room. I don't want to hear you talk about that boy ever again" he said walking away from me to the meeting room. I thought in my head you're not going to stop me from seeing him, I would allow this.

      It was now 11:43 at night. I sat in my room thinking of a plan for me to go and see Draco tonight in the Forbidden forest. I heard footsteps making their way up the steps. I quickly acted as if I was asleep. My door opened to the sound of my other sister saying "s-s-sissy-y ca-ca-can you re-ead me a-a b-b-book" she said asking me. I turned to see it was my 3 year old sister Rulesen. I got out of bed and picked her up and sat on my bed with her on my bed. "What book is it Ru" I asked the little stuttering girl in my arms. "N-nev-ver give a-a hou-house e-e-elf a cook-ie" she said handing me the book smiling. I nodded and started reading the book to her. I was already on the 7th page when I heard little snores next to me. I looked to see Rulesen asleep cuddled in her blanket. I smiled and tucked her in as I got ready to see Draco.

Once I got to the beginning of the forest I felt a sudden gust of wind making me shiver since I was only in a pair of sweats and a sports bra. Draco's sweatpants to be exact actually. I walked for what felt like hours. I saw a small lamp which caused me to crouch down, knowing I shouldn't be here due to how many creeps are in here. I instantly got scared and bit my finger to try and keep in any noises I make. There was a shadow of a tall figure and it started walking over towards where I was hiding. I scooted myself closer into the side of the bolder. I closed my eyes almost on the verge of tears of how scared I was. I felt a big hand touch my shoulder and I flinched but looked up when the person wasn't doing anything. I saw my boyfriend Draco looking at me worried. "Love are you alright" he said crouching down towards me. "I'm sorry I never had the intention to scare you" he picked me up carrying me to our "spot".

    After a while I calmed down and looked at him. "Sorry I'm a little dramatic" I said chuckling. "There's nothing to be sorry about, you were scared" he said smiling kissing my cheek. We layed on the flat rock looking through the open area between the trees.

    There was a comforting silence being shared between the two of us

There was a comforting silence being shared between the two of us. I felt a large hand grip my thigh rubbing it slowly. I look over to see Draco already looking at me. I looked into his once crystal blue-grey eyes to see there were filled with a much much darker blue and lust. He moved over to where he hovered over me. Not even a second later we were having a full make out session. He moves his hands from my face to under my shirt gripping my breasts. I moan into the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance.

Not long after we were both nude as my back layer on the cold flat rock. He made his was down my stomach leaving wet kisses. Draco looked up towards me and said "you sure you wanna do this love?" I nod craving for his member to already be inside me. Once he got my signal he carried on sliding into me as a light moan escaped my plump lips. He continued moving in a rhythm continuously getting quicker and quicker.

For what felt like two seconds he was pounding into my tight pussy constantly making a moan escape between the two of us. My back arched as he pounded my g-spot. "D-daddy" I manage to moan out. "Fuck fuck fuck" I scream out going over the edge as his hand made his way down to my clit rubbing harsh circles.

I felt him twitch inside me while sweat dripped off his forehead onto my bear chest. "D-daddy I'm-" I said before I'm cut off. "Come for daddy baby" he says going harder. If that was even possible. I came with a loud moan leaning my head back. After two more pumps he came onto my stomach making sure he pulled out. We both cleaned ourselves up. "Thank you for meeting with me darling" he said to be kissing my forehead then my lips. "I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said smiling and blushing slightly. We said our goodbyes and parted ways.

I guess this is just the ways of Forbidden Love

——————————
Thank you soooooo much for reading, I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner. I'm not going to make-up a bullshit excuse so I just want to apologize for my actions. I love every single one of you. My next chapter will be out soon but until then, go ahead and read the rest of my books! Again thank you for reading💋❤️🥰

1346 words