Finding my way back

I'm going to try something different. This one will be a fluff. You can skip if you'd like but I just decided that I wanted to try something different.
__________________

Y/n's POV

"Good luck Y/n" "Make Gryffindor proud!" "Be safe", was all I heard from the crowd as I was announced to be entering the 3rd Task in the Triwizard Tournament. I smiled with pride but on the inside I was pretty upset. My boyfriend of 2 years, Draco Malfoy, hadn't showed up to cheer me on. Him and I had gotten into an argument just this morning. He was against me doing the 3rd task. He never reasoned with me as to why he didn't want me to go, but I felt like I needed to take this opportunity even if it meant my boyfriend, the man I love, would be upset with my choice.

Dumbledore had wished everyone good luck before he sent us on our way. I looked over at my best friend Cedric and told him good luck before I made my way in the maze. Once I stepped in the walls behind me began to close.

"This is really happening", i said as I started to make my way around the maze.

DRACO POV

"Why am I so stupid?" I thought as I looked at y/n's side of the bed.

I should've been the good boyfriend she deserves but instead I chose to be selfish.
I made my way to the quidditch field where the 3 rd task so happened to be held. I prayed that Y/n didn't get sent off yet. While I made my way up there I saw that everyone had quieted down. I knew I missed my shot at trying to make things better with her.

It's been a few hours since they went in and I'm starting to worry. Fleur was gone from the task since she was rescued after getting attacked. This task is definitely the worst of them all. And I know exactly why. A couple weeks ago Voldemort was planning on sabotaging the whole tournament. Because of that, he was going to hurt or in other words kill Y/n. The reason why he had it out for her was because she was a Potter. Harry Potter's older sister and he wanted to destroy her. And also because she was a distraction. My mother was the one to tell me this.

Y/N'S POV

I was getting really scared. Fleur is gone, Cedric is nowhere to be found and then I have no idea where I'm going.

In the distance I saw a bright light and began to run towards it, which what I didn't know was the Cedric was right on my tail to try and get to it as well. Vines were swinging at us both until I ended up tripping.

"Ahh! Cedric help me!" I said as the vines were starting to wrap around me.

I tried to reach for my wand but it was already gone with the vines. I looked up to see Cedric standing by me looking between me and the trophy.

"Please Ced, please......." I tried to get out as vines were dragging me deeper and deeper.

Suddenly I feel and hand drag me out of the vines. I quickly grabbed my wand and hugged Cedric. We both looked at each other then made our way to the trophy calmly. We both bickered about who would get it and so we compromised that we grab it at the same time. We grabbed the trophy then all I feel is myself hit the ground and the smell of fog filled my nose.

"Where are we" I hear Cedric say from behind me.

I shrug and walk around till I see a grave stone.

"Cedric quickly make your way back to the port key I'll be right there" I said frantically.

"What?"

"Just go!" I yelled as we began to run towards it.

I felt a sharp pain fo over my whole body causing me to collapse. I turn around to see none other than the Dark Lord himself.

"Oh hello Ms.Potter, fancy seeing you here." He smirked at me while laughing.

"Fuck you" I said through my gritted teeth.

"Haha well I'm sure you're as fiesta as your mother was huh" he said

"What do you want"

"To see you in pain the way your mummy was when she died"

I began to breathe heavily as I scooted my was farther back as he took steps closer to me. Just as I was scooting towards the port key he hits me with the crucial curse causing me to scream in agony.

This continued for 43 minutes, till I finally made it to the key.

"Time to say goodbye to your little dream boat" he said as he was about to cast another spell till he collapsed. I screeched closing my eyes when I heard him fall to the ground. When I opened my eyes I saw the one and only Draco Malfoy staying above his body all sweaty and holding his wand.

I cried as Draco ran towards me and engulfed me in his warm embrace.

"I'm sorry" was all I could get out.
He didn't say a word and just hugged me

"I found my way back."