xiii.

CONTENT WARNING: mentions of vomiting

february 28th & march 1st, 2021.

-✰-

CELIA DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FEEL. the past twenty-four hours had been all over the place. it was like the current chapter she was on in her life's story had its pages ripped out, chewed up, glued back together, and put in the wrong order.

she had sex, and it wasn't with her boyfriend. she lost her virginity to the tall, stupid, fucking lanky guy that she called her best friend. her heart and head seemed to switch places, and she couldn't decipher what the best thing to do next was.

before everyone else got home from laser tag, celia left finn sleeping, put her clothes back on, and ran back to her room. in there, she let everything out. heavy sobs racked her body, as she couldn't help but hyperventilate and dry heave. tears dripped down her face, quickly falling down after one another.

celia couldn't think. her head was full of static and garbled voices telling her what to do, which made her feel even more lost and confused than she was just mere hours before. she kept crying so hard until she threw up, as the sobbing and dry heaving was too much for her to handle.

as she laid in the bathtub, her hands gripping onto what she thought was her sweatshirt but was actually finn's, she finally heard the front door open. she panicked and rushed into bed, as she made sure to turn off the lights as quick as possible.

celia heard small knocks on her door, but she turned away to face away from the door and mushed a pillow into her face to muffle her cries. eventually the knocking went away, and celia fell into a restless slumber.

-✰-

CELIA HAD WOKEN UP TO TEAR STAINED PILLOWS THE NEXT MORNING. this was the day where everyone had to go home. she guessed that most of the cast were going to go home to work on a new project or to their significant others, while celia was going home with a broken heart.

she didn't even want to look at anyone. she created a plan in her head to pack her stuff, hide away in her room for as much as she possibly could, and not make direct eye contact with anyone in the house.

celia didn't know what to say. she didn't know what to say to the cast, but more specifically jack and finn. would it be like, hey jack, i went through your phone and saw pictures of your dick, and then i slept with your best friend? or hey finn, we had sex and now i don't know if i can ever speak to you again?

celia just decided not to say anything until they got to the airport, but if someone like jaeden pulled her aside and asked her what happened, she promised her that she would only speak about what she saw on jack's phone. nothing about her and finn, and definitely nothing about she enjoyed herself. nope, nothing, nada.