xxiv.

-✰-

ARTICLE

IT IS CONFIRMED: CELIA ELLWOOD IS OFFICIALLY TAKEN!

; yes, we're wondering who it is too!

surprise! celia ellwood has found a new boo!

ellwood, who gained a slight following after it was confirmed that she and jack dylan grazer (IT, shazam!) were a couple in 2019, has found herself with what seems to be overnight fame? ellwood released a youtube video back in spring, which featured who we now know as cylia chasman, which has now been watched twenty-two million times. ellwood and chasman's video gave the entire internet a heart attack when they released statements about grazer being a cheater!

we got the pleasure of sitting down with ellwood and chasman for their first ever interview! we now have the inside scoop of both of their daily lives, what they think of their fanbases, and their relationships. to find out more, keep reading!

(CONTINUE READING)

...moving onto relationships, chasman has revealed that she is currently single! "i just don't think being in a relationship is the best thing for me right now," she says, "i have a lot of exciting things that i'm working on, and being in a relationship would just bring extra stress and less time for me to focus on my projects."

but for ellwood, she has told us that she currently is in a relationship! "yes, i am in a relationship. we've been together for five months now," she gushes. how cute! when we asked her about if she has rekindled with ex jack dylan grazer, she stated that it was "someone new." she also revealed that they both want to keep their relationship private for now, but that the two of them are currently thinking about revealing their relationship to the whole world!

we are so happy for them! we wish ellwood and chasman the best of luck! stay tuned for when we hear more about ellwood and her s/o!

MORE LIKE THIS:

has "i am not okay with this" been picked up by netflix once again?!

check out "the aubreys" new merch!

we love these "reddie" fanfics, and we think you will too!

-✰-