xvi.

WARNING: mentions of death threats, mentions of suicide, mentions of alleged sexual assault

march 27th, 2021

-✰-

INSTAGRAM [ DIRECT MESSAGES ]

including; celiaellwood, cylia.chasman

celiaellwood

hello. i'm not even sure if reaching out to you is the right thing for me to do but i'm going to do it anyways. my name is celia ellwood, and i'm not sure if you know, but jack and i were dating up until a few weeks ago.

i went through his phone not that long ago and found messages, photos, and calls that were with you dating back from august 2020. i want you to know that i do not have any hard feelings towards you whatsoever, but i do want to know what jack has said to you about his relationship with me. don't feel obliged to answer if you don't want, but i felt like it was the right thing for me to do considering what is being spread on the internet.

i am being blamed for being the one who cheated, which is false. i was not the one who cheated. that isn't the worst of it either. i am being sent death threats. i am being told to kill myself. i have even heard that i sexually assaulted jack.

i can't help but ask you for your help. i want to tell you the exact and plain truth. you don't have to believe me, but i do have evidence of jack and i being in a year long relationship to back up what i am telling you. even if you just read this message, it will help me tremendously. i am not asking you to speak out against jack if you don't want to, but once again i am asking for your help. thank you.

seen !

-✰-

hello. i feel that is best for me to say this before you continue on to the next chapter. i will be continuing to have warnings at the beginning of these chapters. if you don't feel comfortable reading this book anymore, i completely and utterly understand.

i also want to say that i do not want to dismiss or disregard any victims. please let me know if i am coming off as doing this, and i will apologize immediately and delete this chapter if you want me to. i will always believe the victim. always. i am also going to be providing the suicide hotline number and the sexual assault hotline number. if there are any resources or anything you want me to include, please tell me and i will provide it. thank you for being understanding.

suicide hotline number (languages currently available are spanish and english): 800-273-8255

sexual assault hotline: 1-800-656-4673