chapter 1

"mom what's for breakfast" you said in a sleepy voice as you walked down the stairs in your pjs messy hair and bunny slippers. "mom!" you hear footsteps walking into the house, it's saiki. "oh hey sai saiiii!" "i told you to stop calling me that y/n" he said in a mean tone.

"what's wrong saiki, did i do something to you?" he ignored you and went to the living room and sat down, he got his phone out and started scrolling on instagram. you rolled your eyes. "saiki don't ignore me i'm talking to you!" he continued to ignore you "SAIKI!" he got up and stood right in front of you "WHAT
Y/N, WHAT?" he grabbed your neck and pushed you to the wall "don't test me y/n, i'm not in the mood." he said angrily. you were scared but kinda turned on... but saiki wasn't usually like this. "i'm s-sorry" you mumbled. he let go of you and walked away.

"why the fuck would i say sorry i never even did anything he should say sorry!" you whispered to yourself. saiki left the house. "aw man we were supposed to go to the mall today, but why is he mad at me, what did i do?"

saiki is your best friend (and only friend), he's a smart, shy, really hot and sometimes a pain in the butt, he isn't usually like this, when he's with you, he's outgoing and fun but today was different, you didn't know what was making him mad! was it you or someone else? i don't know but i've got to talk to him and find out.