chapter 3

warning:
fluff

"wanna watch a movie" saiki nodded. you got up to go get some popcorn and saiki's bag was on the kitchen counter. "hm wonder what's in here" you rummage through his bag and you find "condoms? for what" you inspect them. "extra large!" you said shocked.

"y/n what movie should we watch?" he shouted from the living room, you put his bag back where it was grabbed the popcorn and ran to the living room. "umm let's watch insidious or something?" you said out of breath.

"are those my condoms?" he said sniggering. "whaaa- oh" you forgot to put it back into the bag "how could i have been so dumb" you said embarrassed. "it's okay y/n i don't usually wear protection but i thought you would want to be a bit more careful" he said with a smirk. "wait wh-what do you mean me? i mean first of all i like it raw, and second of all are you suggesting that we would have sex?" he laughed at you.
"yeah y/n i wanna fuck you, i mean how can i resist your hot body and your beautiful hair perfect for me to pull back and that pretty little face of yours, god i wanna cum on it." you stood there shocked, you never thought of saiki as nothing more than a friend almost like a brother.

"s-s-saiki. i don't know how to-" he got up from the coach and kissed you, you kissed him back, his tongue and your tongue twirling around, he pushed back. "you wanna do this y/n?" he said smirking "but i see you as a brother saiki, i just wouldn't be right." you said with a guilty face. "well i guess your gonna be fucking your brother."

authors note: the last bit was a joke there is no incest in this story