chapter 2

you went to go find saiki, you went to his house but his mom said he wasn't home, he wasn't returning any of your calls, you were confused and sad. "i've checked everywhere, where could he be?" *lightbulb moment* "ah i know where he is."

"ah i knew it!" he was at the cafe where they sell his favourite, coffee jelly, he was so obsessed that he bought a whole crate of coffee jelly one time!

you walk into the cafe and sit down at his table "ah y/n what can i get you?" said the waiter. "just some tea please"
"no problem y/n!" the waiter said.

you loved this cafe, you and your mom along with saiki and his mom used to come here quite a lot when you were young, now it's just you and saiki that go to the cafe.

saiki was silent, he just stared at you with a smile on his face, that cute smile of his made it hard to resist him, but you see him as more of a brother, well you think you do...

"hey" he said still smiling, it's almost like he's acting like nothing happened. "what the fuck happened saiki, what did i do?" you said in a stern voice. "nothing, you did nothing, i just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." he said calmly. "he sounded like he was trying to hide something but he said he's okay so it's ok right?" you said in your head. "okay saiki, let's go back to my house then" he got up and held out his hand, holding his hand you leave the cafe. "Y/N THE TEA, WHAT ABOUT THE TEA!" you and saiki laughed and walked away.

authors note: sorry if this chapter is boring🥲