chapter 4

warning:
smut
slight degradation
nsfw

"y/n if you say yes, i'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before" he said confidently "well i'd like to see you try saiki." you said smirking. "you think i was kidding huh? take off your clothes and get on your fucking knees slut" you take of your skirt, top and panties off, you weren't wearing a bra.

he undid his belt and put it around your neck tightly. you looked up at him right into his eyes while he took off his trousers and his boxers. his dick flopped out, he was already hard.
"w-wow-" he stuffed his dick down your throat, *gag* you could barely breathe. "s-s-sai" "s-s-s-spit it out princess, you shouldn't talk when your mouth is full" he said mockingly. he took his dick out of your throat allowing you to breathe. "fuck" you whispered breathlessly.

"tired already? i haven't even started, get on the couch and bend over" he said licking his lips. you arch you back waiting for him to slide it in, he teases you and rubs his dick on your ass and clit. "FUCK AH!" he put in fucking you with no mercy. *clap clap clap* he pulls the belt stopping you from breathing. he pulled your hair back grabbed your face and kissed you while penetrating you, you rub your clit as he spits on your face, he pushed you forward, fucking you even harder, you legs begin to shake.

"s-saiki i'm clo-close" your legs begin to shake even more causing you to become weak, you try to push away but he restrains you. "your not getting away, mrs i'd like to see you try" he said with a squeaky voice as he laughed at you. "p-please saiki i'm gonna cum" you moaned loudly.

saiki pulled out. "no no saiki put it back in! please i'm begging" you say. "that's right beg for it beg for my dick" he thrusted back into you making you yelp "please finish me!" you stammered. "i'm-gonna cum" he said throwing his head back while thrusting faster "m-me too" you said rolling your eyes back. you orgasmed causing you to gasp.

he pulled out and stroked his dick "turn around and suck my dick" you put his dick in your mouth slowly bopping your head, he moans "fuck i'm about to cum" you suck it faster. you grab it and twist and gag on it. "shit i'm cumming" he said as he released his sperm on your face.

"better clean up princess, you don't want your mom to see what a mess i've made" he said smirking. "i guess i was wrong about you" you said gazing at him. "that's right, you should've seen your face, you wanted me so bad" he said sniggering. "shut up" you both laughed.